Finding Maddi

A/N - This Won't Be A Long Chapter But I'll Post Another One Tonight X

The Roscoe's arrived in London and went to the hotel they had booked which happened to be the same on Maddi was staying at. When they arrived Sandy had a plan to start looking for Maddi "as soon as we get to the hotel we need to start looking straight away" "Mum, we need to relax" "Joe, your little sister is missing in London, we don't have time to relax" Joe sighed "booking for Roscoe" the receptionist looked in her book "will you be joining the young girl who's booked in under that nam?" When Joe heard that another Roscoe was there he perked up "listen the girl, does she have brown hair, with red?" The receptionist looked confused "I believe so" Joe turned to Sandy "Mum, come here" Sandy walked over "they said Maddi's staying in this hotel" Sandy turned to the receptionist "what room?" "I'm sorry, we can't give out that information" Sandy glared "listen, my daughter is 15, I don't know if you heard about the girl who went missing from Hollyoaks" "Ma'am I'm sorry, that information is private".

Maddi went down to the lobby to do some shopping when she saw Joe, paling she had to get away before she was seen, walking fast to her room she locked the door and started breathing heavily she heard her Mum talking to Joe and Freddie, Ziggy had stayed at home to look after the twins, pressing her ear against the door she tried listening "this hotel is a joke, my baby girl is somewhere in the hotel and they won't tell me where she is!" "I know Mum, there's not a lot we can do" Sandy sighed "we need to tell the police" Maddi paled she had to get out of here.

Maddi had hid in her room for the last 3days since finding out her Mum and brothers were here and she knew they wouldn't be leaving London without her.

Sandy was adamant that Maddi would be leaving with her "Joe we need to make Maddi think we've left the hotel" Joe nodded "Mum, Maddi hasn't eaten since we've been here" Sandy sighed "she wouldn't, she knows we're here she won't risk being seen" Joe nodded.

The plan had been set in order to trick Maddi into thinking they had left, they weren't mad at her, they just wanted her home. Maddi had heard her family leaving so she went down to investigate, arriving in the lobby she paled when she saw Joe looking at her, turning she was about to run back upstairs when she noticed her Mum behind her "Maddi" she turned and ran right past Joe "Joe, get after her" Joe went running after Maddi.

Maddi knew she couldn't outrun her brother so she stopped, Joe found Maddi and approached her with caution so he didn't startle her "Mads?" She turned and looked at him "Joe, I'm sorry" Joe smiled "there's nothing to be sorry for" "yes there is, I've been a brat" Joe smirked "that's having 5older brothers that is" Maddi grinned "my dad and Sienna, they were being horrible, I knew if I came to you then he would have come and got me and make me stay with him until Mum came back" Joe sighed "Mads, you won't have to see him again" Maddi nodded "come on let's go see Mum" Maddi smiled.

When they got back to the hotel Maddi ran into her Mum's arms "I'm sorry" Sandy smiled "look darling, I should have never let you stay with him" "I've missed you so much" "I've missed you too darling, let's go home yeah" Maddi nodded.

A/N - Sorrry Its Short, I Will Update Again Tonight

Next Chapter - Seeing Her Brothers Again X