Fraser's Daughter

A/N - I'm Gonna Make Grace Also Have A Soft Spot For Maddi, Like Trevor Only She Won't Show It Like He Did :-) So Grace Will Be Ooc X

Maddi,Sandy and Fraser were walking in the village when they saw Ste kicking up a fuss and destroying a wreath "who ordered them?" Fraser asked Theresa just looked "some woman" "Who ordered them" "I did" Maddi turned around and saw a blonde woman who looked about 29 in a black suit with white blouse and pink nails "Grace?" "Will someone please tell me what's going on "hello Dad" Maddi looked shocked Fraser had a daughter well two according to him.

Sandy,Maddi,Grace and Fraser all went to College Coffee "Well I'm Grace I'm Frasers oldest daughter and I'm burying my sister today and you are?" "I'm Sandy I'm a nurse and I'm a Mum to 5 Boys and 1 Girl" Grace nodded "how olds your daughter?" "She's 14 and the youngest" Grace looked towards the girl she assumed was Sandy's daughter "Maddi, are you alright darling?" Maddi nodded Grace thought that Maddi was scared "is she alright?" Fraser nodded "she's scared of meeting new people" Grace nodded "So I'm assuming he's told you all his secrets? His failed attempts to get on Come Dine With Me?" Maddi giggled at that "Mum? Can I go get a drink?" Sandy nodded and gave Maddi some money "what you getting because knowing you, you'll come back with Cola" "a hot chocolate with Marshmallows" "I'll go with her" Maddi looked at Grace and nodded "So you've got 5 brothers?" "Yeah they're a bit annoying though" Grace smiled " I had a sister who was annoying but I loved her" Maddi laughed "be lost without them" After she ordered her drink they went back to the table where Sandy and Fraser were "alright" she nodded. Sandy and Maddi left Fraser and Grace to it and went home "Mum?" "Yeah?" "You don't think Grace looked dodgy do you?" "No she's just lost her sister, you'd be like that if one of your brothers died" "Yeah" "how about we go home and have a ton of ice-cream with chocolate sauce?" Maddi grinned "that would be awesome, what time are the boys back" "don't know" as they headed back they saw Mr.Blake "Sir? ThankYou for allowing me time off" Patrick smiled " Its alright I hope you get better soon" "ThankYou sir" Sandy and Maddi continued home. When they got there any plans they had of relaxing vanished as the boys were there and were being loud "so much for eating loads of ice-cream" Sandy nodded quite looking forward to speding a few hours with her girl "never mind, we'll go to the cinema tonight" Maddi grinned although she would never admit she was a total Mummy's girl. Sandy also had to admit that Maddi was faviroute as she was her only girl and her youngest. Robbie came in does that include me an all?" "No, its for me and Mum and No Boys Allowed" "Mum that aint fair" "Robert you are not coming, I'm doing this to help Maddi" Robbie looked annoyed "whatever,She shouldnt even here anyway" Maddi looked like she was gonna cry "get bent" and then ran off Sandy looked annoyed "why are you so mean to her?" Joe came in "What's all the shouting about?" Sandy went to go see her daughter "ask your brother" Joe turned to Robbie "what have you done now?" "Told Maddi she shouldn't be here" "that's your sister you're talking about show some respect" "ever since we came here she's been an attention seeker and wanting attention off everyone, I was the one who got touched by Ken and yet Mum went to see her" "you're an idiot, Maddi has done nothing but be there for you and this is how you treat her?" Robbie had the decency to look guilty. Sandy was upstairs with Maddi "ignore him love he's just jealous that we're off out tonight and he's got to stay here" "no Mum" "Maddi trust me, you should be here more than him, he should be with Aunty Jean remember" Maddi giggled "that's better don't let him get you down" Maddi's door knocked "come in if you're not Robbie" Joe walked in "are you alright munchkin?" She nodded "Joe? Stop calling me munchkin, I'm not 3 anymore" Joe laughed "your always gonna be the baby of the family" Maddi bobbed her toungue out. She loved her life and everyone in it minus Robbie.

A/N - Next Chapter I'll be winging it cos I've no idea what happened after Grace :-)