Sienna Thinks What?

A/N - I've Thought Of An Idea That Might Seem Intresting, Instead Of The Lomax's Who Sienna Tries To Trick It Can Be The Roscoe's And She's Convinced Maddi Is Her Daughter :-)

Maddi hated her Dad, she didn't want him around her Fraser had made sure Rick was gone before heading to sort the club out. Maddi was sat in her room BBm'ing Holly

**Holly - Hey r u OK xxx**

**Maddi - Yh S'pose xxx**

**Holly - why dnt u like ur dad xxx**

**Maddi - when I was younger he nearly ran me over he was drunk xxx**

**Holly - that's bad xxx**

**Maddi - Yepp, I'll b OK, he's gone now xxx**

**Holly - gtg, I'm wanted for shop work xxx**

Maddi had just put her phone down when Sandy walked in "You alright?" "Yeah" "look he's gone now" "he'll be back though won't he?" "No, he won't go by you again" "I'm scared and Robbie hates me" "he doesn't he loves his Dad to much that's all" "yeah well let Robbie be up Dad's butt because I'm done with him" Sandy looked sad that Maddi felt that way "Can you go please, I wanna be left alone" "I'll call you when Dinner's done" Maddi nodded "OK"

Sandy walked downstairs and saw Robbie acting like he'd done nothing wrong "Robbie a word" Robbie looked at Sandy. And knew he was in trouble "What have I done now?" "Treating Maddi like that? Its horrible" Robbie looked ashamed "I'm sorry Mum" "its not me you should be apologising to" "I'll go apologise to her" "yeah well I wouldn't bother, she doesn't want to talk to you" "then how am I meant to say sorry" "I don't know Robert"

**1 Week Later**

Sienna Blake was watching Maddi Roscoe walk around the village with her Mum and became convinced that she was her long lost daughter only she needed to prove it "Sandy? I need your help" Maddi looked at Sienna and thought she's up to something "what with?" "I think my shoulder is broken, I tripped in the bath" Maddi raised an eyebrow "well I'm only a drugs counsellor so I can't say" "Oh well thanks anyway" "tell you what I'm heading to the hospital now why don't you come with me and we'll see" Sienna smiled "thank you means a lot" Maddi wasn't buying any of this and walked right by her Mum "Mads are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm cold" Sandy nodded. Sienna tried talking to Maddi "So Maddi how old are you?" "14" "whose your faviroute Band?" " I like Demi Lovato and Foxes" "Nice so do I, I heard you sing" "sometimes" Sandy saw Sienna talking to Maddi and thought something was up "Maddi come here" Maddi ran up to her Mum "What's Sienna talking to you about?" "My life" Sandy nodded "OK".

Sandy and Maddi were waiting for Sienna even though Maddi didn't want to "Mum I wanna go" "why?" "I don't trust Sienna" "Maddi" before Sandy could reply Sienna walked out with a sling on her arm "Oh Sienna" "Its a fracture" "Oh what a shame" Sandy glared at Maddi and gave her a look that said 'Don't Start' "Look I better get home but thanks for coming with me" "you can't stay on your own, there's a spare bed at ours" Sienna smiled this was just what she wanted "you don't have to do that" "I insist" Maddi groaned "I'm going to see Joe" Sandy however wasn't listening "No Maddi you're coming with me" "Mum!" "No Maddie" Maddi started moaning "Less of that" "I'm moaning what's wrong with that?" "You shouldn't moan Maddi" "who are you? My Mum?" Sienna looked shocked the Maddi was acting like that "Maddi! You're grounded" Maddi rolled here eyes and walked in front " sorry about her, she's just having a bad day" "its fine".

Maddi decided to phone Joe

**Joe - Mads are you OK?**

**Mads - Sienna is staying with us**

**Joe - you what?**

**Mads - Mum said she could cause she broke her shoulder**

**Joe - what's mum thinking she's a nutter**

**Mads - yeah who goes after young kids**

**Joe - you're gonna be OK she won't go by you**

**Mads - OK don't leave me too long**

Maddi hung up the phone and saw Sandy and Sienna walking "Mum? I'm sorry" Sandy smiled "Its alright, you still cold?" "Yeah" "come here" Maddi went up to her Mum and Sandy wrapped her arm round her girl.

Joe couldn't believe his Mum was bringing a pyscho into their home where their 14 year old sister was "Zig we need to keep an extra eye on Maddi" Freddie and Ziggy looked up "Why?" "Sienna Blake is staying with us" "what for?" "Mum took pity on her for breaking her arm" "how do you know she's staying with us" "Maddi told me on the phone" Ziggy and Freddie looked at each other they were determined to keep their baby sister safe

**1WeekLater**

Sienna had been with the Roscoe family for a week and the boys were cautious to leave Maddi alone with her, Robbie had apologised to Maddi and she accepeted as she missed her brother. Sandy and Sienna had been out "So Sandy I heard someone mention that Maddi was adopted?" "Maddi adopted? No" Sienna looked beaten "Oh well I must have heard wrong" "yeah you must have Maddi aint adopted she's mine fully" "Sorry for suggesting that" "its OK, you didn't hear that off Robbie did you? He's been mean to her for ages" "No forget I said anything" Sandy however wasn't convinced. Once they were back home she went to check on Maddi see if she was OK "Mads? Are you okay?" "Yeah course I've been with Grace at the club" Sandy nodded "you been working on a new song?" "Yeah the new Demi Lovato one" "show me" "I've only got the chrous and the first verse"

((Song))

**You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all**

**You started messing with my head until I hit a wall**

**Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known**

**That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey**!

**Said we were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face**

**Cut to the part, she broke your heart, and then she ran away**

**I guess you should've known, I guess you should've known**

**That I would talk, I would talk**

**But even if the stars and moon collide**

**I never want you back into my life**

**You can take your words and all your lies**

**Oh oh oh I really don't care**

((Song Ends))

"That was good" "Thanks" Sandy smiled "you wanna come help with dinner" "Yeah" Maddi smiled at her Mum and they went downstairs "Alright Mads? Heard you singing" "I was showing Mum the song I've heard" "what's it called?" "Really don't care by Demi Lovato and Cher Lloyd" Sienna couldn't believe how talented this girl was "you are a talented girl Maddi" "Thanks" Maddi then went to help her Mum "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" once Maddi was upstairs Sandy called her 3 eldest over "Sienna thinks Maddi's adopted" "Sienna thinks what?" "She thinks Maddi is adopted" Joe looked over for Sienna but she had vanished "Mum Sienna's gone".

Maddi came out the bathroom and saw Sienna standing there "what are you doing?" "Your real Mum could sing to" "What are you going on about" "you're adopted Maddi and you're my daughter" "I'm not adopted" Robbie heard Sienna and came out his room "You alright Mads?" "Am I adopted?" "No course not" "she said I am and that I'm her daughter" "she lying, go downstairs to Mum" Maddi nodded "Sophie come back here" "My sister isn't your daughter and she's not adopted" Joe came up "Sienna its time you went" "not without my daughter" "Maddi isn't your daughter, now get out" Sienna looked beaten "look Maddi was born in 1998" "So" "my daughter was born that year" "coincidence" "no it isn't" Sandy heard enough " Look Maddi is my daughter and not yours so get out my house" Sienna left but vowed to herself she would find out if Maddi was her daughter.

Next Chapter - Maddi Goes Back To School!