Jason & Holly's Surprise

A/N - ^^ The Picture Above Is Millie!

Next Update. - Soon!

I Mentioned That Maddi&Dodger's Baby Would Be Born 5months after Millie's Second Birthday But I'm Changing It To 2months After Millie's Birthday.

Hope You Like. Xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Maddi was 6 months pregnant and it was getting harder to look after Millie so her family and Dodger chipped in looking after her. Maddi and Millie had recently moved onto the boat so when the baby came then it would be easier, Sandy had been apprehensive about Maddi and Millie moving onto the boat but was assured by Dodger that they would both be fine.

That morning Maddi woke and heard Millie squealing so she got out of bed and walked outside to where Dodger was with Millie and Dirk "mama" Maddi smiled "alright Mads?" Maddi smiled at Dirk "hiya" Dirk grinned "not long now" Maddi laughed "seems like an eternity" Millie was walking around the boat deck and Joel spoke to her "hello Millie" Millie looked up "mama" Maddi looked over "come here Millie" Millie walked over to Maddi and Dodger puck her up "Maddi, you can't keep stopping me from seeing her" Maddi rolled her eyes "yeah I can" Dodger handed Millie to Dirk and turned to Joel "I think you should leave" Joel frowned "this has nothing to do with you" Dodger smirked "that's where you're wrong, Maddi's having my baby and Millie doesn't want you" Joel looked at Millie who had her head hidden "she's my daughter" Millie looked up "Odge my dada" Joel felt anger "he's not your daddy I am" Millie frowned "Odge!" Maddi looked at Joel "just go Millie doesn't want you" Joel glared "you won't get away with this".

Holly and Jason had their scan that day "I still can't believe we're having a baby" Holly grinned "I know, its going to be great" Jason kissed her "can't wait". While waiting for their appointment Jason was shaking "I hope everything is okay with our baby" Holly smiled "our baby is going to be fine" Jason kissed her again "I love you Hol" "I love you too". "Holly Cunningham?" Holly and Jason stood and went into the ultrasound room "hop on Holly" Holly did as the nurse asked "this your first baby?" Holly nodded "this is my boyfriend, Jason Roscoe" the midwife looked up "Roscoe?" Jason nodded "yeah" the midwife smiled "do you have a sister?" Jason nodded "yeah Maddi, she's expecting her second baby" "I'm Lynn, I'm also your sisters midwife" Jason grinned "that's great". Lynn began the scan "Holly, everything seems great, babies are the right size for this time" Jason frowned "babies?" Lynn nodded "yes, you're expecting twins" Holly was shocked "twins?" Lynn again nodded "weren't you told?" Holly shook her head "no" Jason however grinned "Hol, we're having twins" Holly smiled "I know".

Maddi was walking throught the village with Millie when Cleo came up to them "school is quiet without you" Maddi smiled "can hardly go in when I'm pregnant" Cleo laughed "true, what about when the baby is born?" Maddi shrugged "I might come back" Cleo nodded "good" Millie looked at Cleo "mama have baba" Cleo smiled as Dodger came up to them "this is where you've got to" Maddi grinned "missing us already?" Dodger smirked "course, my two best girls" Millie held her arms up for Dodger and he puck her up "I'll catch you later Maddi" Maddi hugged Cleo "back to the boat?" Maddi nodded.

When they were back at the boat Maddi went to stand outside and she heard sirens and Dodger came up behind her "somethings going on" Dodger wrapped his arms around Maddi's baby bump "come inside, you two will catch your death out here" Maddi turned to him "what's Millie doing?" Dodger smirked "sitting on the sofa eating biscuits and watching cbeebies" Maddi grinned as Dodger pulled her inside.

A couple hours later Maddi received a text from Jason asking if she could go over to the house as he had something to tell the family "come on Mads, we'll have an early night" Maddi grinned "okay".

Arriving at the Roscoe house Maddi took Millie from the pushchair "nana" Sandy came out of the living room "hiya love" Maddi grinned "what does Jason have to tell us?" Sandy shrugged "I don't know". When Jason returned he had Holly with him "me and Holly had our scan today" Maddi looked up "and?" Jason grinned "we're having twins" Maddi looked at them "twins?" Jason nodded "yeah twins and we can't wait" Maddi smiled "congrats Jase" Jason grinned.

A few hours later Maddi stood to leave "mum I'm gonna go, Dodger's waiting outside" Sandy smiled "bye love, bye Millie" Millie grinned "bye nana".

Maddi met with Dodger "alright?" Maddi smiled "Jason's having twins" Dodger grinned "poor kid, got his work cut out" Maddi laughed "yeah" Millie had fallen asleep so when they returned to the boat Maddi put her to bed before climbing into bed with Dodger and falling asleep instantly.

Sienna and Joel met up and Joel wasn't happy "if you want Maddi to get back with you then you need to make her jealous" Joel frowned "how am I supposed to do that?" Sienna sighed "date someone else, she'll see how happy you are and want you back" Joel nodded "who?" Sienna shrugged "Theresa?" Joel again nodded "worth a shot".

Maddi woke to hear Millie crying so she climbed out of bed and went to get her "Millie moo, what's wrong?" Millie looked up "mama" Maddi took Millie into the bedroom and placed her in the bed before climbing back in herself not realising that someone was stood outside watching them.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - I Have No Idea What's Gonna Happen Next.

Sorry It Was Short.

Hope You Liked.

Bye For Now. Xoxo