Maddi Still Missing

A/N - This Won't Be A Long Update, And There Won't Be Much Maddi In This Chapter, It Will Show How The Roscoe's Are Dealing With Maddi Being Missing X

The Roscoe house hadn't been the same since Maddi went missing, Joe had spent all his time trying to find her, Jason had stopped spending time with Holly and focused on Maddi's facebook site, Robbie had blamed himself thinking that if he had been with her at Rick's then she wouldn't be missing, Sandy had been working too much in order to find out if Maddi had been brought in.

Since the village found out about her disapperance they had all helped in trying to find her, the police had questioned Sienna about if she had anything to do with it, of course she had denied anything, they even questioned Rick.

Maddi had heard about the appeal for her to return and that her family all wanted her back, turning on the radio she listened knowing there would be something about her

((Police are still looking into the disapperance of 15 year old Maddi Roscoe, Maddi went missing nearly 2 weeks ago and hasn't been seen since, Maddi's family are pleading with her if she's listening to come home or get in touch, details about Maddi can be seen on our website))

Maddi sighed as much as she missed her family, especially her Mum she couldn't go home yet, she didn't want to see her Dad or Sienna.

**With the Roscoe's**

Sandy had barely slept since Maddi went missing she didn't want to incase Maddi came home. Joe had just returned and saw Ziggy and Freddie on the sofa "what are you two doing here?" "When we heard Maddi was missing, we wanted to come and help" Ziggy grinned "I'll be able to wheel around looking for her" Joe smirked at ziggy's joke.

Sandy came in from looking for Maddi again "Mum, anything?" Sandy shook her head "its been 2weeks" Joe sighed "Mum, we'll find her", Sandy had just made some dinner when the door knocked, "Joe get that", Joe went to answer the door and frowned when he saw Rick "what do you want?" Rick sighed "I need to speak to Sandy" Sandy heard her name and went to see "what?" "I know why Maddi went missing" "come in".

Sandy, Joe, Rick, Fredie and Ziggy were sat in the living room "what do you know?" Rick sighed "she got into a row, with me and Sienna" Sandy was getting angry "what happened?" "Sienna locked her in her room" "she hates being locked in" "I know, when I saw the lock I knew" Sandy stood "get out of my house and if and when Maddi comes home you're going nowhere near her" "Sandy, I'm telling you now" Sandy rolled her eyes "2weeks to late!" Rick sighed and left.

When Rick had gone, Joe went back out looking for Maddi while Ziggy helped Jason with making posters, Freddie had been on the phone to all of Maddi's friends from London, he was just about given up when Maddi's friend Alice told Freddie that she had seen Maddi in London, "Mum, Maddi's been seen in London!" Sandy looked at him "what? How did she get there?" "I don't know" "we need to go fetch her" Freddie sighed "she could be anywhere in London" "Freddie, we need to do something" Sandy got on the phone to Joe who was coming to pick his Mum and brothers up.

A/N - Sorry Its Short X

Next Chapter - Finding Maddi X

P.S - Remember - Read Ezlovesfanfics Story - Daddy Loves You - Its An Amazing Story Xx