She's A Roscoe Not A Royle

A/N - Massivee Thanks Too Everyone Who Has Read/Commented/Voted/Given Me Idea's For This Story. Massive Thanks Too DaynaReynolds123 For The Idea For This Chapter (-: Xxx

Maddi was starting too miss Millie. It had been 4weeks since Grace had taken her and she really wanted her back. Since the birth Maddi hadn't been able too go into the spare room as it had been turned into a nursery for Millie. That day Maddi was going for a check up "Maddi love you ready?" Maddi nodded "yeah" Sandy smiled as Maddi came downstairs "you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine" "Lindsey said she's sorry she couldn't come with you" "its okay, Jake isn't very well, I'd be the same with Millie" Sandy smiled "when you were little and you played with your dolls I always knew you would make an amazing mum" Maddi grinned "really?" Sandy nodded "course, mothers intuition".

Maddi arrived at the doctor's with her mum and Sandy noticed she looked pale "Maddi you sure you're alright?" Maddi nodded "yeah I'm fine" "really is that why you're pale?" "I'm fine mum" "right" Maddi took a seat and waited for her name too be called "Mum, do you think Millie looks like me?" Sandy looked at her daughter "yeah, minus the red hair" Maddi grinned "good".

After the doctor's Maddi was meeting with Andrew and they were going to hang in the village for abit "school has been quiet without you" Maddi grinned "lost without me are you?" Andrew nodded "yes! Holly won't shut up about Jason and its annoying me" Maddi smirked "now you know how I feel" Andrew grinned "why did you ever leave me?" Maddi laughed "I got distracted by the sexy Scott" "yeah but he left you" "I know" Andrew frowned knowing Maddi wasn't herself "you alright? You seem down" "I'm missing Millie, I don't even know what she looks like" Andrew sadly smiled "maybe you could go and see her?" Maddi shook her head "no" "but Maddi" "no buts Andrew, it wouldn't be right".

Trevor had just set up a business venture but he knew Grace would never approve of it. Arriving home he saw Grace sitting with Millie "we need money and fast" Trevor nodded "I've got a way but you might not like it" "what?" "Coke" Grace sighed "well we need nappies, she's going through 8 a day and she's only 4weeks" Trevor nodded "well I'll call my contact, get things moving" "right".

*3DaysLater*

Maddi was heading towards price slice when she saw a dodgy looking man leave Grace and Trevor's flat she didn't recognise him and immediatly thought something had happened to Millie. She saw the man walk down the alley and take a little container out his pocket which made Maddi frown, she had to hide her shock when she saw him snorting the white poweder and Maddi got angry Grace and Trevor were selling Coke "excuse me, where did you get that?" "From Trevor Royle" Maddi nodded "thanks" "no worries".

Maddi was fuming. She couldn't believe that Trevor and Grace were selling cocaine, especially why they had Milie, she wasn't going too stand for that so she headed towards the flat and started banging on the door "Maddi? What's wrong?" "Do you think I'm stupid?" Grace frowned "what?" "I know you've been selling coke" Maddi barged past Grace "I want her back now" Grace glared "no you're not having her" Maddi rolled her eyes "she's a Roscoe, not a Black or Royle" "she's a Black" "no she's not, she was born a Roscoe" Grace walked towards Maddi "get out now" "no, I aint leaving my baby here with you" Maddi saw Millie lying on the changing mat and went too pick her up "Maddi put her down" "she's coming with me, try and stop me I'll call the police and let them know what you're doing" Trevor paled "Maddi, don't be like that" "Millie is coming with me and you're going to stay away from me and her". Maddi left the flat with Millie wrapped in a blanket making sure she was warm. "Maddi? What you doing?" Maddi turned and saw Kim "oh hiya" "is that Millie?" Maddi nodded "why have you got her?" "Grace and Trevor don't deserve her" Maddi then walked off.

Sandy was cleaning up when Maddi walked in "Mum?" "In the kitchen love" Sandy turned too see her daughter, she frowned when she saw her holding a baby "Maddi?" "Grace and Trevor, they were selling coke, I couldn't leave Millie there" Sandy took Millie into her arms "mum, they're not getting her back" "alright love" Maddi took Millie back into her arms.

Joe returned home and saw his little sister playing with a baby "Maddi?" Maddi looked up "Joe" "who's that?" "This is Millie, I had her back, Grace and Trevor don't deserve her, I'm gonna let Mum raise her though" Joe frowned "so she'll be calling mum 'mum'?" Maddi shook her head "no I'll be her mummy but mum is gonna look after her" Joe nodded "that's confusing" Maddi grinned "yeah" she went back too playing with Millie.

Maddi was sitting on her bed when Lindsey walked in holding Millie "what are you doing with her?" "She wanted to see her mum" Lindsey sat on the bed with Millie "your mum told me about Grace and Trevor and the coke" Maddi smiled "they don't deserve her, they aren't getting her back" Lindsey smiled "so we have another little Roscoe?" Maddi grinned "yeah, Millie Roscoe".

A/N - Would Any1 Help Me With Storylines For Maddi & Millie? PM Me If You Could Help Me Xx