Under Siege - Part 2

Maddi was being checked over by a paramedic "well Maddi, you seem fine you're just in shock" Maddi nodded "can I go back to my mum?" The medic nodded and Maddi went over to her family "you alright?" Maddi nodded and received a hug off Joe who noticed she was shivering so he took his jacket off and gave it to his sister.

Lindsey and Kim were trying to keep Freddie awake after they removed the bullet "you've done the operation now against the wall" Lindsey glared at big Bob "if he dies then my baby will be without a dad, and if the police shoot you, I'll be the one who has to announce you dead, I'll have so much joy doing so" Kim gave her sister a look that said 'shut it, he's a maniac' "I suggest you shut that mouth of yours or lover boy won't be the only one with a bullet in him" Lindsey was about to speak when Kim glared at her so she closed her mouth, Grace decided that she had enough of being a sitting duck so she stood up and looked at Bob "look, you've proved your in charge, so let us go and stop being so pig-headed" Leela looked at Grace "you are joking? You've just said that to him?" Grace rolled her eyes "we shouldn't be afraid of someone who has to rob off a hospital" Kim rolled her eyes and turned to Lindsey "she's gonna get us all killed" Lindsey nodded.

Trevor was sat in the office when he got a phone-call off Grace

((PhoneCall))

Trevor - Grace? Where are you

Grace - Hospital, with our old friend big bob

Trevor - Why?

Grace - he's started a siege, holding everyone hostage

Trevor - are you alright?

Grace - I'm fine, he wants an ambulance with you driving

Trevor - how am I meant to do that

Grace - use your imagination, if you don't he'll kill me and everyone else

((PhoneCall))

Trevor let out a frustrated groan why couldn't he have been the good little paper-boy and doing people's gardens.

Grace turned to big Bob "he's doing it" Bob nodded "load him onto a stretcher" Lindsey let out a sigh of relief "when he's in the ambulance start resus straight away" Bob laughed "the ambulance isn't for him, its for me to make my escape" Lindsey got her courage back "if he doesn't get proper help right away he's gonna die" Bob rolled his eyes "I'm not the least bit intrested, aslong as I'm out of here I couldn't care what happens to any of you" Lindsey glared "you're just a spineless little man who has to scare a bunch of people with a gun" Bob was getting angry "shut up" "No, I'm not gonna shut up! When the police finally get in here I'm gonna enjoy watching them shoot you" Leela had enough and decided to speak up "she's right! You had a 15 year old girl in here, terrified for her life" "I let her go" Leela rolled her eyes "she was still petrified, you do know she's his little sister" Leela pointed to Freddie "imagine how she felt seeing her brother being shot" Bob glared and started walking towards Leela with the gun until Cameron got in his way and soon he and Bob were fighting for posession of the gun when the trigger was pulled

Maddi jumped as the gun went off for a second time, hiding in Joe's side she had to hide her tears, Joe lost all colour while Robbie and Jason were sat on the floor, the police had enough they stormed into the hospital

"Time Of Death - 13:37" When Maddi heard those words she started crying hoping it wasn't Freddie, she sighed when she saw it was big Bob, she felt her phone vibrate and frowned when she saw a voicemail from Ziggy

"Mads, I need you to get help, Me and Tegan are stuck in the hospital lift, it keeps moving, send help, if I don't make it then I love you loads little sis, tell Mum and the boys I love them to"

Maddi looked to the lift and ran over, Joe noticed "Mads, what you doing?" "Ziggy, him and Tegan Lomax are stuck in the lift, I need to get them out" Joe sighed "no its to dangerous" "Joe, the lift keeps moving" Joe sighed "No, I'll go get help" Maddi waited for Joe to leave then she forced open the door and began to climb down.

Sandy was looking for Maddi "Joe, where's Maddi gone?" Joe looked to the lift "she's gone after Ziggy, he was stuck in the lift" Sandy paled "where is she now" Joe was about to reply when he heard Maddi's voice.

"Ziggy, I'm coming" Ziggy heard Maddi's voice "Mads, go back its too dangerous" "No Ziggy, I'm not leaving you" "Mum will never forgive me if anything happens to you" "I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to you, I never told anyone but your my favourite brother" Ziggy smiled "Mads go back" "MADDI" Maddi looked up and saw Joe "get back here now" "no, I'm helping my brother" Joe sighed "you need to come back here now" "why?" "Because its too dangerous for you" Maddi rolled her eyes and carried on going up "Maddi!" Maddi ignored him and carried on.

Ziggy couldn't believe his 15 year old sister was climbing up an elevator shaft to help him he never realised how much she meant to him until now "you've got an amazing sister Ziggy" "I know, and I never told her how much" Tegan smiled "when we get out of here you can tell her" Ziggy smiled "yeah" Ziggy suddenly felt the lift move down "Maddi, the lifts gonna go, get back here now" Maddi knew she had no choice so she went back to Joe who moved her just as the wire holding the lift snapped and sent it speeding down "ZIGGY!" Maddi paled when she heard the life hit the bottom "Joe" Joe was lost for words "JOE do something" "what? "Help him!" "Mads they're all down there" Maddi was gonna be sick.

Maddi was sat on the hospital bed with Sandy next to her trying to calm her down when the fireman came over "you're a brave young girl, trying to help them" Maddi smiled "have you rescued them yet?" The fireman shook his head "we're still in the process of getting down there" Maddi nodded "what are the chances of them being alive?" The firman sighed "it was a long drop so about a 40% chance of them surviving the drop" Maddi paled the fireman continued "if they survive, they could be paralyzed" Maddi nodded "excuse me, I must be going to help" all Maddi wanted was to go home with all her brothers and her Mum even Lindsey but she knew that might not happen. Sandy saw the look in Maddi's eyes "Mads, you did what you could but the lift was to strong for the wire to hold it" Maddi shook her head "I should have been quicker then maybe they wouldn't have been where they are now" Rick came over "you okay Maddi?" Maddi glared "go away! I'm not talking to you! I'm never going to forgive you for missing the talent show" Rick sighed "I'm sorry" "Rick just go, she's just witnessed one of her brothers being shot another possibly falling to his death" Rick walked away.

The fire service finally managed to get to Ziggy and Tegan but they were both unconcious*....

Next Chapter - Will They Be Okay ?