Jason's Not Well

A/N - Hopee You Likee The Update xoxo

Maddi had been growing concerned about Jason as he hadn't been eating as much as he should have been. That day she was going into town with Grace "Maddi you sure you wanna go with her?" Maddi nodded "yeah, even if she is evil, I need bonding time with her, even if she has hair that resembles a poodle" Sandy laughed "if you wanna come home then you call me" Maddi nodded "okay".

Maddi met with Grace outside the club "you came?" Maddi nodded "yeah, I need to go into town" Grace smiled "cab's on its way" Maddi smiled. When the cab arrived Maddi and Grace went into town "I need baby stuff" Maddi frowned "you're pregnant?" Grace shook her head "Esther is a surrogate for me" Maddi nodded "you sure you can handle a baby?" Grace nodded "look what happened with the cocaine shouldn't have happened" Maddi smiled "you're gonna be a good mum".

After a few hours in town Maddi was getting bored "I need to take Millie home" "I'll come with you" Maddi smiled "I'll be fine" Grace nodded "we should do this again" Maddi smiled "I'd love too". Maddi was walking home when Dodger appeared next to her "you a creature of the night?" Dodger smirked "only when it comes to you" Maddi rolled her eyes as Ziggy walked up to her "Mads what you doing with him?" Maddi glared at him "we're talking" Ziggy frowned "well you can come home with me" Maddi rolled her eyes but followed Ziggy back to the house.

Arriving Maddi and Ziggy saw Jason sitting on the stairs "what's wrong?" Jason looked around "I can't see" Maddi frowned "what you mean?" "Maddi my eyes are blurry, I can't see" Ziggy paled "Mads call an ambulance" Maddi got her phone and rung the ambulance -

(Phonecall)

999 - Emergancy Services who do you require?

Maddi - ambulance, right away

999 - what's the address?

Maddi - 65 Christleton Terrace, Hollyoaks

999 - what's the problem?

Maddi - my brother can't see

999 - an ambulance is on its way

(Phonecall)

Maddi looked at Ziggy "the ambulance is on its way" Ziggy nodded "Jase did you hear her?" Jason nodded. When the ambulance arrived Maddi was panicking "I'm going with him" Ziggy sighed "Maddi" "Ziggy shush, I'm going with him" Ziggy sighed but nodded.

Arriving at the hospital Maddi was following Jason's stretcher and entered the room with him. While he was being examined he started coughing up blood "why is he doing that?" The nurse looked at Maddi "you need to leave" Maddi glared "he's my brother" the nurse sighed "and I'm sure your brother doesn't want you seeing this" Maddi left the room crying.

Sandy was walking through the hospital when she saw Maddi without Millie "Maddi what you doing here? Where's Millie?" Maddi looked up "Millie is with Ziggy and Jason is in there" Sandy frowned "why?" "He-he couldn't see, and started coughing up blood" Sandy paled and entered the room.

"Mum this is all my fault" Sandy turned to Maddi "what makes you think that?" Maddi sighed "because Jason hasn't been eating and I haven't said anything" Sandy sighed "Mads this isn't your fault, even if you did tell me noOne could force him to eat" Maddi had tears in her eyes "yes it is, I should have told you when I found him throwing up" Sandy sighed "Maddi, he's gonna get the help he needs" Maddi nodded.

Sandy had phoned Freddie to fetch Maddi as she knew Maddi would stay there all night if she could. When Freddie arrived Maddi was falling asleep "Freddie make sure she goes to bed and you and Lindsey have Millie tonight" Freddie nodded and took Maddi home.

Maddi went home and went straight to bed without talking to anyone "what's wrong with Jase?" Freddie looked at his brothers "he's been coughing up blood" Ziggy frowned "is he alright?" Freddie shrugged "Linds we've got Millie tonight" Lindsey nodded and everyone went to bed hoping Jason would be okay.

A/N - Hope You Liked xoxo