Joe's Alive!

Maddi was feeling guilty, her eldest brother was dead and her Mum didn't even know and he didn't have a proper burial, she was sat in her room listening to a song she would have sung at his funeral :

((Song Begins))

Every step I take, every move I make

Every single day, every time I pray

I'll be missing you

Thinkin of the day, when you went away

What a life to take, what a bond to break

I'll be missing you

((Song Ends))

Sandy walked past Maddi's room and heard her singing that so had to see if she was OK "Maddi you OK darling?" Maddi looked up and felt guilty for lying to her Mum "I'm sorry" Sandy looked confused "for what?" "For everything I've ever done wrong" Sandy knew Maddi was feeling down as she hadn't done nothing wrong "Mads, what's happened?" "Nothing I'm just missing him" "who love?" "Joe" Sandy knew how she felt "me aswell but he'll come back soon" Maddi shook her head "he won't" before Sandy could ask what she meant Freddie walked in and glared at Maddi telling her to shut up "Freddie what do you want?" "Just a quick word with Maddi" Maddi shook her head "I'm not talking to you" "get over it, I hit you 3months ago" Sandy looked at Maddi and Freddie and knew there was something more going on "what's really going on?" "Nothing Mum" "if Joe was here" "well he's not is here" Maddi walked out and went to see Ziggy "alright munchkin" she noticed Ruby was there "oh you're busy I'll come back when you've finished watching high school musical " we don't watch that actually" "I couldn't give a damn what you watch" Maddi didn't like Ruby or Lindsay for that matter she only liked Sinead and that was because she had a cute baby.

"Joe Roscoe has Woken up"

Five words Fraser didn't want to hear "what" "he's woken up" Fraser coudnt believe what he heard "he wasn't meant to" "way to state the obvious" Fraser glared at Grace "don't be cheeky" "look I could go prison for this" "chances are he won't remember" Fraser looked to Trevor "what about Sandy? I told her he was in Costa Rica" Grace rolled her eyes "is that all you care about" Fraser looked to Grace "Maddi saw Joe in that building" Grace looked angry at that "she could of told Sandy!" "She didn't did she" Gace knew Maddi and knew she could crack "Dad you know Maddi and she can crack at anytime".what they didn't realise was that Joe had escaped.

Sandy had just taken Maddi to hospital for collapsing, Lindsay had been looking after her and said it was due to lack of food, when they had discharged her they got a shock when they saw Joe on a stretcher "Joe" Maddi looked relieved that Joe wasn't dead which meant. Freddie lied to her. Lindsay paled Joe back meant Maddi would tell him about her and Freddie. Maddi was sat by Joe's bedside and didn't want to leave until he woke up but that wouldn't happen as Sandy came in "Maddi come on, you need rest" "not leaving until Joe wakes up" Sandy knew Maddi and she was stubborn "Fraser" Maddi turned to see Fraser "what?" "Maddi, your Mum asked me to carry you home" "No!" Sandy knew Maddi was about to kick off "Mads you need sleep" "I don't" "you can come back tomorrow" "promise?" "Yes."

A/N - Sorry Its Short But I Need To Update My Other Fics - Especially Daughter Of Miss Boston & barry barry - a dad - Care Home Romance and good girl or bad girl & my csi new york :-) x