Returning Home

A/N - Hopee You Like, Falling For The Wrong Person Is Next Too Be Updateed Xx

Maddi had been gone for a month and half and Sandy was starting too miss her and Millie really bad. That day as she was heading into work Rick approached her "where's Maddi?" Sandy looked at him with disgust in her eyes "she's taken Millie away from the village for a bit" Rick frowned "you're trusting her away from you with that kid?" Sandy glared at him "that 'kid is her daughter and she's a much better parent then you will ever be" Rick frowned and Sandy walked off leaving him feeling angry.

Joe had to admit that the house wasn't the same without Maddi or Millie being there and he would give anything too see his little sister and niece again soon. When he was working at the garage he decided too ring Maddi -

(Phonecall)

Joe - alright little sis?

Maddi - Joe! Hiya

Joe - how's you and Millie?

Maddi - we're great thanks! Millie is getting more beautiful everyday

Joe - aw, when you coming back? Its weird without you

Maddi - I'll be back soon, I miss you

Joe - miss you too sis

Maddi - I gotta go, Millie is waking up

(Phonecall)

Joe hung up and sighed wishing that his little sister would come back.

While Sandy was working she was thinking about Maddi and how she had been coping with Millie while she hadn't been around too help. As soon as work was over for her she headed back home to look after her boys "mum you alright?" "Yeah, missing Maddi" Joe smiled "we all are, she'll come home when she's ready too" "I know, its quiet without her" "and Millie" Sandy smiled "I spoke to Maddi earlier, she seems happier" "yeah?" Joe nodded "she said Millie was getting beautiful everyday" Sandy smiled "I should speak too her soon".

*3weeks Later*

Sandy was beginning to think that Maddi wasn't coming back as it had been 2months since she had gone to her Aunt Marges "mum is she coming back?" "Who Maddi?" Jason nodded "yeah" "I'm assuming so, seeing as it's nearly christmas" Jason sighed "I've forgotten what Millie looks like" Sandy smiled "look on the wall, her picture is there next to Jake" "I know but she was 4weeks old when that was taken, she's 5months now" "I know".

Maddi was returning home that day as she wanted Millie to be around her family for her first christmas so she was at the train station with Millie in her pushchair"you ready too go home baby girl?" Millie was smiling up at Maddi which made her grin. The train pulled into the station so Maddi got on with Millie.

Arriving back in the village she smiled, she sort of felt happy to be back in her home where her family was, walking round the village she saw Joel "Joel" Joel turned to Maddi and walked over too her "alright" Maddi nodded "yeah fine thanks" "where have you been?" "I went too stay with my aunt" Joel smiled and took a look at the pushchair "can I see her?" Maddi smiled and nodded so Joel took a look inside the pushchair "she's cute" "yeah she is" Joel smiled at Maddi "I better go, my mum doesn't know I'm back yet" Joel nodded and walked away.

Maddi walked up too her house and grinned, instead of using her keys she knocked the door and wated for someone too answer, after a few seconds of waiting Joe answered "Maddi?" Maddi grinned at her big brother "hey" Joe pulled his baby sister into his arms "missed you kid" "I missed you more, now you gonna let me in or am I gonna have too freeze" Joe grinned and grabbed the pushchair while Maddi got the bags "is anyone here?" Joe shook his head "mum's out christmas food shopping, Lindsey, Freddie and Jake are visiting Santa, Ziggy is at the garage and the twins are here and there" Maddi nodded "right, can you keep an eye on Millie while I un-pack our stuff?" Joe nodded and puck Millie up out the pushchair "hello little munchkin, uncle Joe has missed you" Millie was gurgling which made Joe smile.

Sandy returned home to sort out the shopping. Entering the living room she had no idea that Maddi was upstairs with Millie "Joe? Where are you?" Sandy got no reply so she walked into the kitchen "Joe?" Instead of Joe coming downstairs Maddi did with Millie "mum?" Sandy turned and saw her baby girl "Maddi! How long you been back?" Maddi grinned "couple hours, I told Joe not too tell you" Sandy smiled "let's have a hold of Millie" Maddi handed Millie to her mum.

When the rest of the boys returned home they saw their little sister sitting on the sofa "Mads! You're back" "no this is you're imagination, I'm not really here" Ziggy grinned at her "missed you kid" Sandy walked in with Millie "she's gotten cuter" Maddi grinned "yeah she has" Lindsey walked in with Jake in her arms "Maddi" "hiya" as Jake was walking he toddled over to Maddi "up" Maddi puck her nephew up "missed you little guy" Jake rested his head on Maddi's shoulders "baba?" "Millie?" Jake nodded so Maddi sat him on the sofa and Sandy gently placed Millie in his arms "oote baba" Maddi smiled "yeah Millie is cute".

Maddi was happy too be back with her family but she couldn't shake the feeling that Christmas would entail a whole load of drama.

A/N - Hopee You Likeed The Updatee Xx