Jason's New Job

A/N - This Chapter Is For Ezlovesfanfics :-)

Jason knew Warren wanted the money that he owed him but Jason had no idea how to do that, he had to ask Sandy "mum I need some money, its important" Sandy scoffed "right like it was important when you had to have the ps4 or whatever it was" "mum, please" "I'm sorry Jason, the answer is no" Sandy walked away and Jason sighed, he had been walking through the village when his phone rang -

((Phonecall))

Warren - meet me in the folly now

Jason - what for?

Warren - just do it

((Phonecall))

Jason walked to the folly where Warren was waiting "what?" "Have you got my money yet?" "I'm working on it" "well work harder" "I'm trying" "try harder" "maybe I could work for you, until my debt is cleared off" "you were working for me" "free of charge, everything goes to you" Warren thought about "fine, you let me down again and your sister gets it" Jason paled "leave Maddi alone" Warren rolled his eyes "don't tell me what to do, meet me back here in half hour, you can start your new job".

Maddi and Holly were at the garage with Joe when Jason came in "I've got a job" Maddi frowned "doing what?" "Delivery" Maddi rolled her eyes "mm delivery boy for a gangster" Je turned to his sister "what gangster?" Jason glared at her to shut up "she don't mean it".

Maddi and Holly decided to follow Jason too find out what his new job was, Maddi inwardly groaned when she realised it was working for Warren "is that Warren Fox?" Maddi nodded. And they saw Warren hand Jason a parcel "shh, I wanna hear what Warren says" "take this to the squat near the town" "fine".

The girls followed Jason to a run down house "this house is not the type of house happy families live in" Holly nodded "come on" they went in the house behind Jason and saw him give a parcel to a rough looking person "we need too ring the police" Holly looked at her "you wanna ring the police on your own brother?" "I don't want too but we need to" Holly sighed and got her phone out when Warren appeared behind them "get that phone out and you'll both regret it" Maddi turned and glared "Stop getting my brother to do your dirty work" Warren rolled his eyes "he owes me for you and your mother flushing my supply away" "shouldn't have given them to him anyways" Warren smirked "listen lippy, give me your phones and get outta here" Holly gave Warren her phone while Maddi glared "haven't got my phone, charging at home" Warren glared back "likely story" "check, use that phone to call and you'll see I haven't got my phone" Warren did but didn't hear Maddi's phone "get outta here".

When they left the squat Maddi got her phone out "thought you didn't have it on you?" Maddi shrugged "its on silent, call the police" Holly took Maddi's phone and dialled 999 -

((Phonecall))

EMS - emergancy services, who do you require?

Holly - police please

EMS - connecting you

Police - Dee Valley Police Station can I help?

Holly - I need to report an illegal drug den near Chester town

Police - address please

Holly - 38 chestnut avenue

Police - okay, police are on their way

((Phonecall))

Holly turned to Maddi "police are on their way" Maddi nodded and they went home.

Maddi had just gotten home when Sandy came out the living room "where you been?" "Out with Holly" Sandy nodded "you alright?" Maddi smiled "course".

Holly was sat at home when the door knocked answering it she saw Jason "Jase?" "Someone's called the police" Holly frowned "come in".

Jason had been at Holly's when Dirk and the police came in "Holly, your mum's been found". When the police were about to leave, one of them noticed Jason "don't I know you" Jason looked up and the policeman sighed and got his radio "sarge, we've got another one from the drug den" Holly paled as the policemen took Jason "we need to tell Sandy".

Sandy was watching TV with Maddi when the phone rang -

((Phonecall))

Police - is this Sandy Roscoe?

Sandy - yeah, whose this?

Police - Dee Valley police station, your son Jason has been arrested

Sandy - what for?

Police - attacking a police officer

Sandy - my Jason? No chance, we'll see about this

((Phonecall))

Sandy turned to Maddi "Jason's been arrested" Maddi paled "what for?" "Apparently attacking a police officer" Maddi frowned "I need to get down there" "I wanna come" "Maddi, I could be there all night" Maddi sighed "please mum" "fine, but when you start gettting tired then I'm ringing your brothers" Maddi nodded.

They had been at the police station for a few hours when Joe, Freddie and Ziggy turned up "mum what's happening?" Sandy shrugged "noOne's telling me anything" Joe sighed "how long you both been here?" "Since half 3" Joe nodded when Rick and Robbie walked in "what's happening?" "Jason's been arrested for assaulting an officer" "Jason wouldn't do that" "I know" Maddi was falling asleep against Rick's shoulder "Mum, Maddi looks tired" Sandy turned to see Maddi leaning against Rick "I should get her back" Freddie looked up "I'll take her" Sandy nodded.

Maddi got straight into bed and fell asleep but she woke with another nightmare about Finn and woke up with tears in her eyes, getting out of her bed she went to her mum's room and frowned when she noticed she wasn't back, getting into the bed she attempted to get to sleep.

Jason had been realsed with a caution and so Sandy was heading home with Jason and the rest of the boys and Rick was going back to his place. Arriving home Sandy saw Maddi asleep on the sofa "Freddie? Why's Maddi asleep down here?" "I don't know, Lindsey came down this morning and saw her" Sandy nodded and put the sofa blanket over Maddi "leave her to sleep" the boys nodded "come on, I'll make you some breakfast".