Ella Savage

A/N - The Moment You've All Been Waiting For... Haha

Hope you like. Xo
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

----------Previously--------
Maddi had been told she needed to push "no! I am not popping this baby out on the side of the road!" Sandy sighed "Mads, you need too" Maddi scoffed "NOT happening!" Sandy glared "Maddi Brielle Roscoe! Push!" Maddi groaned as she pushed, Sandy had gotten the baby out "It's a..."
-----------Now-------

"It's a girl" Maddi was tired "a girl?" Sandy nodded "yeah, you wanna see her?" Maddi nodded and Sandy handed the baby over to her "she's so small" Sandy grinned "she's beautiful" Maddi looked around "where's Millie?" "Joe's got her" Maddi nodded.

Joel and Sienna had been taken to the police station and Maddi had been taken to the hospital with the baby "Mads, we're gonna go and get the baby's stuff" Maddi nodded "leave Millie here" Sandy smiled and Joe placed Millie on the bed next to Maddi "have you seen your baby?" Millie shook her head "me see?" Dodger took the baby from the cot and showed her to Millie "baba" Maddi grinned "I think we need too name her" Dodger nodded "got anything?" Maddi smiled "I like Ella" Dodger smiled "Ella Savage" Maddi nodded "yeah".

Sandy and the boys returned to the hospital "everything alright?" Maddi smiled "we've named the baby" Sandy grinned "what?" Maddi looked at Dodger who was holding Millie "Ella" Sandy smiled "beautiful, let's have a munch then" Maddi handed Ella to her mum.

Sienna sat in the interview room waiting to be questioned. When the detective came in Sienna had a smile on her face "sit down Miss.Blake" Sienna sat "why did you and Joel Dexter attempt to take Millie Roscoe from her mother?" Sienna looked at him "Maddi won't let Joel be in Millie's life" the detective rolled his eyes "that's no reason to take someone's child".

Dodger had gone back to the village to see Dirk and Dennis "well?" Dodger grinned "It's a girl" Dirk smiled "what's her name?" "Ella, she's so small" Dirk grinned "I'll come and meet the little lady soon" Dodger nodded.

Maddi logged onto her facebook -

Maddi 'Millie' Roscoe - Just wanted too let everyone know that Millie is now a big sister too a baby girl named Ella. Love both of my little girls Millie+Ella xoxo

Logging off Maddi looked at Ella who was asleep and smiled, Millie was staying with her mum until Maddi and Ella had been released from hospital. Dodger returned with a frown on his face "what?" Dodger sighed "Joel's been let off because he's Millie's dad" Maddi frowned "what about Sienna?" "I ain't heard about Sienna" Maddi sighed and looked at Ella "we can't let Joel or Sienna near Millie or Ella" Dodger smiled "they won't" Maddi nodded.

Sandy was having trouble settling Millie so she decided to let her play until she grew tired. Fraser walked in "Sandy, I heard, is the baby okay?" Sandy nodded "yeah, its a little girl, they named her Ella" Fraser smiled.

Dodger had left to get some sleep so a nurse had promised to keep an eye out incase Sienna or Joel made an appearance.

Sandy had eventually got Millie too sleep so she took her upstairs and put her in bed not realising that Will was stood outside the house watching.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - wow, that last bit sounded creepy xD lool!

The baby was going to be called Naya but I liked Ella better.

Hope you liked.

Bye for now. Xoxo