Freddie's Funeral

A/N - After much thought, I've decided to end this in four chapters time. There will be a sequel.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was the day of Freddie's funeral. Maddi was scared to say goodbye to him. She couldn't remember the last conversation they'd had and Maddi would have given anything to say goodbye to him.

Dirk had offered to babysit Millie and Ella. Dodger was going to the funeral to give Maddi some support.

When Maddi got dressed that morning, she felt the tears sting her eyes. She didn't want to say goodbye. "Mads, you alright?" Dodger asked.

Maddi shrugged. "I-I don't know Dodge, I don't know if I'll be okay again," she sobbed.

***
Dodger took the girls over to Dirk. While he was gone, Maddi logged onto Facebook -

Maddi 'My Girls' Roscoe - Today I say goodbye to my big brother Freddie. Words can't describe how much I'll miss you. I know we had a lot of rows but you were my big brother and I'll never forget you. 😔💖 My Guardian Angel💞

Maddi logged off and the tears streamed down her face just as Dodger came back in. "Babe?"

"I miss him so much Dodge. I just want to see my big brother again," she sobbed.

***
Eventually, it was time to head to the church. Maddi saw her mum and she walked over to her. "I want my brother back," Maddi sobbed.

Sandy held her daughter close. "Shh, I know darling. We all do."

Maddi sobbed uncontrollably. She hated that she hadn't been able to say goodbye to Freddie and that she had so many arguments with him.

During the service, Maddi stood to say a few words. "My brothers and I had a debate over who would talk today. In the end, I won. Deep down they knew going against mum and I would be mad," Maddi started. Everyone laughed slightly. "My brother Freddie, everyone knew he was the worst of us all. I'm still figuring who's worse out of Freddie and Robbie. I guess now Freddie has gone then it's Robbie. I'm going to miss my big brother so much. We may not have been close but I loved him. I knew that he loved me. He was an amazing daddy to his two sons Liam and Jake. I will never forget you Freddie. Sleep tight."

Maddi walked over to her mum and she broke down crying in her arms. "Shh, it's alright darling. I've got you."

The door to the church opened and Kim walked in. "I know what happened to Freddie. It wasn't Trevor who killed him. It was Lindsey...."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - Sorry this was short. I had to update for you all!
This will be ending very soon. There'll be a sequel coming however.

Tell me what you thought of this chapter. Leave me any ideas you have💞

Stay Strong💖😊💜