Saving Holly

A/N - This Is Based On Holly Falling Into The Lake + Sorry I've Not Updated X

Maddi was getting worried about Holly as Cindy was allowed on a over-night trip home. Meetin up with Holly in the village she saw the grim look on her face "Hols, what's wrong?" "My mum's convinced I'm trying to kill her" Maddi frowned "its the illness" " I know but she thinks I'd try and kill her?" Maddi sighed she knew Holly was having a hard time dealing with everything.

Arriving she saw Lindsey looking suspicous "Linds? What's happening?" "Maddi, me and Cindy are gonna meet Mercedes in town" Maddi frowned "okay" Lindsey turned to Cindy "I need a quick word with Maddi" Cindy nodded and left the living room "Maddi, I need you to text Holly or Dirk and tell them I'm taking Cindy back to the hospital" Maddi nodded and got her phone.

Lindsey drove halfway towards the town but then turned back "where are you taking me?" "Erm I need petrol" Cindy glared "the tank is full" then it dawned on her "stop the car" "no, Cindy you need help" "Lindsey stop the car" Cindy took hold of the wheel and caused the car to swerve "Cindy!"

Cindy had run off into the woods when Dirk, Maddi, Holly and Jason pulled up "she ran off, that way" Holly took off after her mum and Maddi went after Holly.

When Maddi got to the lake she saw Cindy and Holly fall in "Holly!" Maddi dived in after them but she noticed Holly go under "HOLLY!" Dirk had managed to get Cindy so Maddi dived under to rescue Holly "Maddi!" Jason could only watch as his baby sister went under the water. 2minutes later Maddi came from under the water with Holly who was unconcious, dragging Holly to the deck she gave Holly to Dirk who was still in the water and Jason helped Maddi get out of the water, Lindsey took her coat and wrapped it round Maddi who was shivering "the ambulance will be here soon".

Arriving at the hospital Holly was rushed into a room while Maddi was seen to "Maddi!" Maddi turned and saw Sandy "are you alright?" Maddi nodded but no soon she said that she collapsed "Mads?" "Right get me an IV drip now, she's got hypothermia" "how come we didn't catch it?" "Delayed".

Maddi woke up in a hospital bed "next time you attempt to save someone's life make sure you do it in a warm lake" Maddi grinned "I'm gonna get my own room here, start paying rent" Sandy smirked "you're allowed home after they've checked you over" Maddi nodded "is Holly okay?" "Yeah, she's fine" "good, hate to think my rescue mission failed" Sandy rolled her eyes but kissed Maddi on the head.

A/N - I'm Sooo Sorry Its Short But I Owe You An Updatee Xxx