Here's Daddy

A/N - I Know That Rick Didn't Arrive Until After Fraser Had Died But I Need Him Earlier For This & Fraser Won't Die When He Did It'll Be Much Later And Sandy Won't Be Leaving :-)

Rick Spencer Had Just Arrived In Hollyoaks Village, He was looking for his kids Jason,Robbie and his Daughter Maddi, "Excuse me love, do you know where I can find Sandy Roscoe?" Nancy looked at him "yeah she lives 65 Christleton Terrace" "thanks" "why are you after Sandy?" "She's an old friend of mine, known her ages" "oh right, well Sandy and her three eldest will be at work, Robbie and Jason will be at school" "what about Maddi? "She should be at home, she's been given a leave of absence from school" "Thanks love"

Rick had found the house he was looking for, when he knocked on the door he got a surprise when his daughter answered "hello love" Maddi shut the door and locked it she then decided to run to Sandy. She snuck out the back door and ran to the hospital and found her Mum "Maddi? What you doing here?" "My Dads here, he turned up at home" Sandy looked shocked "alright darling, I'll call Joe tell him to come and get you, you can stay at the garage" Maddi nodded

**Sandy - Joe can you come pick Maddi up**

**Joe - Where is She?**

**Sandy - she's with me at the hospital**

**Joe - why is she there?**

** Sandy - Rick turned up**

**Joe - she still scared of him**

** Sandy - looks that way,she doesn't wanna be at home**

**Joe - sure Mum, I'm on my way**

Sandy turned to Maddi " Joe's coming to fetch you now" Maddi nodded "look Mads you aint got to be scared of him" Joe had turned up "alright kiddo?" "Yeah" "alright let's go" Maddi gave her Mum a hug, "don't be scared you'll be fine".

Freddie and Ziggy had just started another car when Joe and Maddi came in "alright munchkin? What you doing here?" "Ricks back" Freddie looked angry when he heard that he hadn't forgotten what Rick had done to his sister "Why's he here?" "Didn't get chance to find out, he knocked the door I answered it saw his face slammed the door and ran to Mum" Ziggy laughed "you've got the Roscoe temper" Maddi grinned "Learnt from the best" Joe laughed "Oi cheeky" Maddi bobbed her toungue out.

**3Hours Later**

Maddi and the Boys had just gotten home when they entered the house they hear Rick and Robbie laughing "Zig, keep Maddi with you, Fred with me" Joe and Freddie entered the kitchen "hello boys" "Rick? Get out" Robbie looked annoyed "Joe he's my Dad" "Yeah and Maddi's, she's still scared of him" "All about Maddi again isn't it" "Rob he nearly killed her!" "Look Joe, I didn't mean that, I was drunk" "you always were drunk" Maddi walked in "I remember when I used to hide in my room scared when you were breaking things" "Zig I told you to keep her with you" "Joe you know how quick she is at running" Joe rolled his eyes "your meant to be fit" "yeah body-wise not running wise" Sandy heard enough "RICK! Get out" Sandy didn't like seeing her ex and for good reason to he nearly killed her little girl "get out" "Sandy" Fraser walked in "I believe Sandy asked you to leave"....