Sienna Has Done What?

A/N - I Know In The Last Chapter I Said Maddi Would Crack And Tell Ziggy About Lindsay & Freddie But I Decided Too Let Them Have A Romance So Instead Sienna Is Gonnaa Do Somethingg Evil....x

Sienna had to do something to get Maddi away from the Roscoe's and she knew what:

**SS - Children's services?"**

**Sienna - I need to report child neglect**

**SS - name / Adress"

**Sienna - the childs name is Maddi Roscoe and the address is 65 Christleton terrace**

**SS - Okay, we'll send someone out**

Sienna smirked she was that much closer to having Maddi. She decided to go out and buy stuff for a teenage girl

**Roscoe's**

!DingDong! Sandy got up to answer the door "Mrs Roscoe?" "Yeah" "Childrens services we've had a report of child neglect" "you what?" "Can we come in" Sandy agreed and looked annoyed that someone had accused her of neglecting Maddi "canr we see Maddi?" "Sure, Ziggy go and get your sister" Ziggy agreed and went to get Maddi "Mads, Mum needs you" Maddi went down and saw her Mum with two people and she went to sit close to her Mum "Who are you?" "They're from social services" "why?" "Apparently I'm not looking after you" "yes you are" Sandy smiled "Maddi my name is Claire and I'm here to speak to you about your life" "OK" "is there anywhere we can talk" "in her room" Maddi looked at Sandy "itl be alright Darling" Maddi and the social worker went up to her room "Wow this is a nice room" "thanks" "So Maddi do you like being here?" "Yes" "are your family kind to you?" "Yep". After millions of questions later Maddi went downstairs and went straight to her Mum "everything OK?" "Yes Mrs.Roscoe we can see that Maddi is well looked after and this was a false claim" "thankyou, I'd never neglect my girl" the social workers looked at Maddi and knew she was happy.

After they had gone Maddi turned to her Mum "It was Sienna who called them" Sandy looked at Maddi "you don't know that" "yes I do I heard her talking about it" Sandy was about to reply when Grace and Fraser came in "alright darling?" "Social services have just been" "what for" "apparently Sienna told them I'm neglecting Maddi" "Sienna has done what? "Told social services I'm neglecting Maddi"

Grace wasn't a woman to be messed with and she cared about Maddi even if she didn't show "Oi! Ringing social services on Sandy? Trying to make her lose Maddi?" "I'm sorry but its not right she has 5 boys and 1 girl, she should focus her attention on Maddi" "listen you've picked the wrong girl to mess with! You leave Maddi alone or I'll show you who's boss" Sienna actually looked scared "Grace look its not right, I want a daughter and she has one" "yeah a daughter who she loves and you're not having her!" Grace walked away and was determined to keep the girl she saw as a sister safe.

A/N - Sorry its Short But I Wanted Too Update My "Care home Romance" & "Barry Barry - A Dad" :-) X