Will's Watching

A/N - I'm Not Sure If I've Used The Image On The Side Before, So If I Have I Apologise, I'm Shocked That This Story Is Reaching Triple Digits, I've Figured Out What's Gonna Happen In The 100th Chapter :D, Anyways Hopee You Likee The Updatee xoxo

Maddi was shocked to hear her mum was taking Millie away for a week but she didn't mind "Mads I'm leaving soon" Maddi nodded and looked at her baby "I'm gonna miss you loads" Millie was sitting on Maddi's bed and started gurgling "yeah stop being cute" Millie grinned and Lindsey walked in "how's everything going?" Maddi shrugged "all good" Lindsey smiled "Jake's looking for you" Maddi smiled "I'll be down in a minute" Lindsey nodded "you want me to take Millie down?" Maddi nodded "yeah" Lindsey puck Millie up and left the room.

Maddi eventually went downstairs "Maddi are you alright?" Maddi nodded "yeah I'm fine" Sandy frowned "you don't look it" Maddi laughed "I'm fine mum" Sandy nodded and Ziggy walked in "mum why are you taking Millie?" Sandy sighed "because Maddi needs a break" Ziggy nodded "right the taxi is here" Maddi puck Millie's carseat up and carried it outside "Millie, mummy is gonna miss you" Sandy looked at Maddi "come with us then?" Maddi shook her head "I'm gonna stay" Sandy nodded and took the carseat from Maddi.

Once Sandy and Millie had gone Maddi decided to go for a walk "alright lil' red" Maddi turned and saw Dodger "you've gone back to that?" Dodger nodded "yeah, suits you, you're little and you're red" Maddi grinned "that was cheesy" Dodger shrugged "I can do cheesy" Maddi smiled "oh yeah?" Dodger nodded "yeah, thought I proved that when I watched a disney movie" Maddi laughed "true, now I'll be continuing on my walk" Dodger smirked "I'll come with you" Maddi rolled her eyes "come on then".

Will was watching Maddi and Dodger while they were walking and grinned he knew one way to get to him and that was use Maddi "well there's my brother and his lovely red haired companion" Maddi rolled her eyes "why does everyone go on about my hair colour?" Will smirked "a girl doesn't dye her hair that colour unless she has physcological problems" Maddi glared "my hair colour has nothing to do with my pyhsycological problems" Dodger looked at Maddi "he's winding you up, don't let him, gives him the satisfaction he loves" Will frowned "now Dodge, don't be like that" Dodger glared "you should be in prison" Will grinned "good behaviour" Dodger rolled his eyes "yeah right" "its true" Dodger looked at Maddi "go home, I'll deal with the pyscho" Maddi nodded and walked back to the village.

Maddi arrived back in the village and Joel walked up to her "where you been?" Maddi rolled her eyes "somewhere" Joel frowned "with him?" Maddi glared "you're not my boyfriend" Joel sighed "Maddi I thought about you everyday while I was gone" Maddi rolled her eyes "I don't care, you left therefore you left me, leave me alone" Joel watched as Maddi walked off.

Maddi went home and saw her brothers glaring at her "what?" Freddie looked at her "with Dodger again were you?" Maddi rolled her eyes "look, none of you are my dad, he's dead so stop acting like you are and let me live my life" the boys watched as Maddi walked upstairs "I think we need to do something about her attitude" Freddie looked at Robbie "you what?" Robbie sighed "you heard me, she's getting worse" Ziggy raised an eyebrow "what were you like at that age?" "Yeah alright but serious, she is" Freddie rolled his eyes "Rob the time to worry is when she does an armed robbery in the shop" "funny aint you Fred" Freddie smirked "I try".

Maddi sat in her room and decided to ring her mum -

(Phonecall)

Sandy - Maddi is everything alright?

Maddi - no the boys are going on at me

Sandy - why?

Maddi - I don't know, I went for a walk and when I come back they all started going on at me

Sandy - ignore them then,

Maddi - fine, is Millie okay?

Sandy - yeah she's fine, look love I've gotta go

Maddi - okay, I miss you

Sandy - I miss you too love

(Phonecall)

Maddi hung up and fell asleep missing her mum and Millie.

Will stood outside the Roscoe house planning when it would be best to get Maddi so he could get rid of Dodger but what he didn't know was the men who would do whatever it took to keep Maddi safe.

A/N - Hope You Likeed