Telling Grace

A/N - Hope You Like xoxo

Maddi was telling Grace that day that they were half sisters and if she was being honest she was looking forward to it "Maddi what you doing?" Maddi looked at her mum "going to tell Grace we're half sisters" Sandy grinned "good luck with that" Maddi grinned "I'm gonna need all the bloody help I can get" Sandy laughed "you gonna take Millie?" Maddi nodded "if she's with me might keep her calm" Sandy smiled "I'll get her ready for you" Maddi grinned "thanks mum" "no worries, but try and stay away from Dodger today, don't feel like being told about it" Maddi grinned "mums the word".

Heading towards the club Maddi groaned when Joel approached her "what?" "I wanna see Millie" Maddi frowned "no, sorry" "why not?" Maddi sighed "you haven't been bothered with her in how long? And now you wanna play daddy? Not happening" Joel watched as Maddi walked off"

Arriving at the club Maddi saw Grace was there "Grace I need to speak with you" Grace looked at Maddi "what's up?" Maddi took a deep breath "you probably won't believe me but I'm your half sister" Grace frowned "what you on about?" Maddi rolled her eyes "you're not that stupid, your dad is well was my dad" Grace again frowned "how is that possible?" "Erm let's see when a man and woman like each other they have sex" Grace glared "funny ain't ya" Maddi grinned "I know, but I'm not making it up, my mum met your dad 16 years ago and I was created" Grace smirked "you're clever, A+" Maddi rolled her eyes "don't be sarcastic, doesn't suit you" Grace smirked again "so you're my 'half' sister?" Maddi nodded "unfortuanatley" "don't sound too happy" "I'm not" Grace grinned "you gonna let me hold my niece?" Maddi looked at Millie and passed her to Grace.

Maddi left the club confused at what happened, Grace had accepted they were sisters. Walking through the village she saw Joel and Dodger arguing so she walked over to them "what's going on?" Joel looked at her "you been sleeping with him?" Maddi rolled her eyes "I slept with you didn't I?" Dodger smirked "you got her pregnant and did a runner" Maddi looked at Joel and saw he shut up "you know what deal with this yourselves" Maddi walked away leaving them to argue.

Arriving back home Maddi noticed someone was throwing up so she went up to see who it was, opening the door she frowned when she saw Jason "Jase what you doing?" "Get out" Maddi frowned "I know you're not ill,so you're chucking up food" Jason looked at Maddi "keep your mouth shut! You tell noOne" Maddi rolled her eyes "you're the one being stupid and throwing up!" Jason got off the floor and walked towards Maddi "I said you tell noOne" Maddi again rolled her eyes "deal with yourself! You dumped Holly for no apparent reason" Maddi walked out the bathroom and went to sort Millie out who had started crying.

Over dinner that night Maddi noticed Jason wasn't eating "not eating Jason?" Jason glared at her "not hungry, had a big lunch" Maddi nodded "yeah, what did you have?" "Sandwhich, crisps, chocolate" Maddi grinned "wow, no wonder you're full up".

Maddi was walking upstairs when Jason grabbed her and pulled her into his room "what the hell are you playing at?" Jason glared "I told you too keep your mouth shut" Maddi rolled her eyes "you have an eating disorder and you're hiding it from everyone" "shut up" Maddi pushed him away "don't say anything" Maddi left the room leaving Jason fearful in case she said something.

Maddi lay in bed thinking about Jason and what he was going through, she felt someone sit on the edge of her bed so she jumped a mile "what the?" "Mads its me" Maddi turned on her lamp and saw Jason "what are you doing?" Jason looked at Maddi "I need to know you're not gonna say anything to anyone" Maddi sighed "I haven't decided yet" "please Maddi you can't" "Jason let me go back to sleep" Jason left Maddi's room and she attempted to go to sleep but didn't know if it would be possible.

A/N - Hope You Likeed xoxo