Back Home

A/N - I'm Not Sure If Joe Has A Car But For The Purpose Of This He Has :-)

Maddi was overjoyed she was allowed home at last, she was waiting for Sandy to come and pick her up, after 45minutes of waiting Sandy finally turned up "finally! There's only so much hospital food I can stomach" Sandy grinned "come on, Joe's waiting" Maddi nodded and Sandy went to sign the realase forms, 5minutes later Maddi was finally free, when she saw Joe sitting in his car she paled "Mads?" "I'm not getting in the car" she started hyperventalating "Maddi? Come on darling, breathe" Joe got out the car "Mum?" "She's freaking out" "maybe she shouldn't be home yet" "I want to go home" Sandy sighed "Mads, get in the car, you'll be okay, I'll be with you" Maddi nodded.

When they arrived home Sandy noticed that Maddi was pale "Maddi, come on" Sandy tried to help Maddi but she wouldn't move "Maddi, come on love, we're home now" Maddi reluctantly got out the car but she felt dizzy.

Sandy got Maddi onto the sofa "Mum I'm off gotta get to the garage" Sandy nodded "Mads, I'll get you some water" Maddi nodded "is there any chocolate?" Sandy looked amused "chocolate?" Maddi grinned "when I woke up I heard you say if I woke up you'd buy me a load of chocolate" "well its lucky for you I brought some" Maddi grinned.

Maddi had thought she had eaten abit to much chocolate "feeling sick?" Maddi nodded " I think I've eaten to much" Sandy smirked "your own fault" Maddi glared at her "actually you got the chocolate" "you asked for it" "I know".

When Joe, Robbie and Jason got home they heard someone throwing up "Mum?" Sandy came in amused "who's throwing up?" "Maddi" "what's funny?" "She ate to much chocolate" Joe grinned "ahh, its coming back to haunt her" Sandy nodded "this isn't funny" Maddi came downstairs looking green "you alright?" Maddi shook her head "I HATE chocolate" Jason burst out laughing "Mads you without chocolate is like Ziggy without a different phone number in his phone" Maddi rolled her eyes "don't diss Ziggy like that" before anyone could say anything Maddi ran upstairs "tonight's gonna be fun with her puking her guts up" Sandy rolled her eyes "its not contagious so you'll be alright"

Maddi spent most the afternoon throwing up, by dinnertime she was feeling better "what's for dinner?" Sandy rolled her eyes "pizza" Maddi grinned "cool, from dominoes?" Sandy nodded "I'll have cheese and tomato" Sandy smirked "you always do".

*The next day*

Rick heard that Maddi was back so he was going to try and see her, knocking at the door he waited for someone to answer, smiling when Maddi answered "hello" "go away!" "Maddi, I'm sorry" Maddi rolled her eyes "you see this, YOU caused it when you were drink-driving" "Maddi?" "Its only Rick, he's leaving soon" Sandy came to the door "Rick, go away, she doesn't wanna see you, Maddi go and watch your film" Maddi nodded. When Maddi had gone Sandy turned to Rick "she doesn't want you here, and I don't blame her" "Sandy, let me have 5minutes with her" "no, just go" Sandy shut the door and Rick walked off hoping that Maddi would forgive him.