Freddie's Funeral - Part Two

All eyes turned to Lindsey. Maddi didn't know what to do or say. "Kim is lying! I loved  Freddie!"

Kim glared. "You tried to kill me too!" She yelled. She wasn't going to let Lindsey get away with it.

"You hit your head Kim. You don't know what you're saying," Lindsey said.

Maddi looked at Lindsey. She had the feeling that she was lying. She wouldn't say anything though. She cuddled into Ziggy and tried to not cry at the fact her brothers funeral had been ruined.

***
The funeral had ended. Maddi didn't want to go to the wake but she had to. Dodger was going too. "It'll be alright babe."

"Really? Because the way I'm feeling right now, I just don't know," Maddi admitted. She had a feeling she was sinking back into her depression and she didn't want that. She had her career and two daughters who needed her.

"I promise Mads that I won't let anything bad happen to you or to Millie and Ella,"
Dodger said.

"Thanks babe."

Lindsey and Kim were rowing outside. Maddi went out to get some fresh air. She saw Lindsey with a syringe and frowned. She didn't draw attention to herself and walked off.

With Dodger;

Dodger was worrying about Maddi. Since Freddie's death, she had been shutting herself off from everyone. He knew about her depression and he hoped that she wasn't going through that again.

Sandy came over to him with Ella and Millie. "Dirk dropped them off. He said Cindy needed him."

Ella squealed in joy when she saw her daddy. Millie climbed onto the seat next to her daddy. "Where mummy?" She asked.

"She's outside sweetie."

Millie giggled and cuddled into her daddy. "Gwanpa says me a big girl eats my unch!"

"Good girl."

Ella had fallen asleep when Maddi came in. "Hey you."

"Mummy!"

Maddi smiled at her daughter. "Hi beautiful."

Three Weeks Later.

Maddi hadn't been able to get Kim's allegations out of her mind. She knew something was true but she just couldn't work out if Lindsey was the reason Rick, Phoebe and Freddie had been killed.

Ziggy had admitted to Leela that he was in love with Tegan. Leela had gone missing with Peri.

Maddi knew that true love would win over false love. She knew there was no way to stop the feelings you had for someone.

It was Christmas Eve. Maddi was having a quiet evening in with Dodger and the girls. She wasn't in the mood for too much loud noise.

Maddi was standing on the deck of the boat. She smiled at the thought of Millie and Ella having their own little celebration inside. Millie adored her little sister.

***
A couple of hours later, Maddi saw Tegan and Ziggy walking into the pub holding hands and she smiled. Dodger came up behind her. "In a few hours, Santa will be here," he whispered.

"Santa isn't real Dodge. It's Dirk dressed up," Maddi said. She and Dodger had arranged for Dirk to dress up like Santa for Ella and Millie.

"Maddi! Santa is real. He gave me my present early."

"Course he did."

A Few Hours Later.

Maddi was drinking hot chocolate with Dodger. Sh got a text from Jason -

Get 2 Hospital. Something has happened - Jx

Maddi frowned but she went into Dodger. "I'm needed at the Hospital."

"What's happened?"

Maddi shrugged. "Jason text me and told me."

***
Maddi arrived at the Hospital the same time as Joe and the twins. "What's going on?" Maddi asked.

"We don't know."

They walked inside and saw Lindsey. "What's going on?" Joe asked.

Lindsey looked at them and wiped her eyes. "Something had happened."

"What?"

"It's Ziggy."

Maddi paled. "No! You tell me that he's okay!" She yelled.

"He's dead."

Maddi began screaming. Joe had to hold her arms together. She was breaking down. "NO!"

Sandy had arrived at the Hospital. "What the hell is going on?"

Joe looked at his mum from holding Maddi down. "Ziggy's died mum. Head injury."

The colour drained from Sandy's face. She had lost another son. "Why wasn't anyone aware?!"

Lindsey sighed. "The explosion he and Leela were in. He walked out of Hospital before a diagnosis could be given."

***
Joe and Sandy walked Maddi back to the boat. Dodger was standing on the deck. "Alright gorgeous?"

Maddi broke down crying. Immediately Dodger was at her side. "What's happened?"

"Ziggy died."

Dodger took his fiancée into his arms and held her as she cried. "Babe I'm so sorry."

"I-I want him back."

Dodger took Maddi inside after promising Sandy and Joe that he would take care of her. "It was a head injury. There was nothing they could do."

"Maddi, I'm so sorry."

Maddi and Dodger went to bed and Maddi cried herself to sleep. She was losing all her brothers and she didn't know if she could stay strong. She was already beginning to slip back into her old ways.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - R.I.P Ziggy💖

This is the only one of my Hollyoaks fanfics that I'll be killing Ziggy off in. I love him too much.

There's only another two chapters left on this book. There will be a sequel.

Tell me any ideas you have for this.
Stay Strong💖💞💜