Teenage Dream

A/N - Hopee You Enjoy xoxo

Maddi was missing Jason like mad and all she wanted to do was see him "mum when can we visit Jason?" Sandy sighed "I'm not sure love" Maddi groaned "I know you're missing him but he's at the best place to get him help" Maddi smiled "I know, I'm gonna take Millie for a walk" Sandy nodded "alright" Maddi got Millie into her coat and put her into the pushchair "see you later" "bye love".

Maddi was walking through the village when Dodger walked up to her "alright?" Maddi

smiled "yeah, I suppose, you?" Dodger nodded "what you and the little one doing?" Maddi shrugged "just walking" "I'll walk with you" Maddi smiled "come on then". On the walk Maddi noticed Joel was following them so she turned to him "why are you following me?" Joel sighed "Maddi I wanna see my daughter" Maddi shook her head "no, sorry" Joel frowned "why not?" Maddi looked at him "because I said no" Joel frowned "she's my little girl" Maddi rolled her eyes "where were you when she was being born? Where were you when my baby boy died? You ran, therefore you don't deserve to know her" Maddi continued on her walk with Millie and Dodger.

Maddi and Dodger were still walking when Maddi noticed rain clouds "I should go back its gonna rain" Dodger smiled "come to the boat" Maddi grinned "oh yeah?" Dodger nodded "yeah, be nice, I'll put the fire on, make hot chocolate and watch a soppy disney movie" Maddi laughed "that sounds really cheesy" Dodger grinned "what do you say?" Maddi smiled and nodded "yeah" Dodger took the pushchair and they headed towards the boat.

Arriving on the boat Maddi was freezing "this boat is freezing" Dodger smirked "I know".

After watching the Lion King with Dodger Maddi decided that she needed to go home "I need to go" Dodger frowned "why?" Maddi grinned "because its getting late and I'm tired" Dodger smirked "I've got a perfectly good bed through there" Maddi rolled her eyes "yeah and that way, I won't get any sleep" Dodger laughed "that's my point" Maddi winked "how about I come back later" Dodger smirked "you do that and I won't let you leave until tomorrow" Maddi grinned "oh so you're gonna kidnap me?" Dodger nodded "yeah I am" Maddi winked and walked out.

Maddi went home "where the hell have you been?" "I watched a movie with Andrew" Sandy nodded "right well get changed out of them wet clothes" Maddi nodded and ran upstairs. While she was up there she decided to record another cover and she was gonna do Katy Perry Teenage Dream -

(Song Begins)

You think I'm pretty

Without any makeup on

You think I'm funny

When I tell the punchline wrong

I know you get me

So I let my walls come down, down

Before you met me

I was alright but things

Were kinda heavy

You brought me to life

Now every February

You'll be my Valentine, Valentine

Let's go all the way tonight

No regrets, just love

We can dance, until we die

You and I, will be young forever

[Chorus:]

You make me feel

Like I'm livin' a

Teenage dream

The way you turn me on

I can't sleep

Let's run away and