Welcome To Hollyoaks

Disclaimer - I Own Nothing You Recognise I Only Own Maddi Roscoe Everything Else Belongs To Hollyoaks.

**A/N Like All My Fics I'll Be Putting My Own Spin On The Episode's :-)

14 year old Maddi Roscoe was severly annoyed she had to leave all her friends behind because one of her older brothers Robbie had done something bad "Why do I have to move just because he messed up don't mean I have to move" Sandy Roscoe looked at her youngest child and her only Daughter "because love we're a family and we stick together" Maddi snorted while helping Sandy pack up her room " looks darling I know you don't wanna leave your friends behind but this will be good for the family" "you said that the last time and the time before that" Sandy looked annoyed at how cheeky Maddi was being " I'm bored where's Ziggy?" Joe her eldest brother walked in "probably out being a womanizer" Maddi laughed and Sandy scowled " Be nice to you brother" " I'm not being horrible I'm just laughing at what Joe said" "don't be cheeky to Mum Mads" Maddi rolled her eyes "Joe are you packed?" "Nearly Mum, we just need to set the garage up in the place we're moving to" Sandy nodded "What about Freddie,Ziggy,Jase and Robbie?" "I dunoee Mum" "Maddi you're gonna be coming with me, Joe, Ziggy will be travelling in the van with you, Jase is getting the train and I have no idea where Freddie and Robbie are" "well let's be off" Maddi groaned "come on it'll be okay" "yeah".

**At The Dog In The Pond**

"I think you should leave before I call the police" The Roscoe boys didn't move "NOW" "Who the hell do you think your shouting at sweetheart? The only woman to shout at my boys is me" " Darren?" "Mum whose this?" "He's our landlord" Ziggy groaned and Maddi laughed " So that would make you...?" "Your landlords wife" "this is why I should have had daughters" "oh thanks Mum" "Robbie be quiet, Maddi is better behaved then you" Maddi had looked like an angel standing behind her Mum when she was secretly sniggering, Joe looked over to his sister and winked "right Mrs Roscoe let's go sort the keys" Sandy nodded Maddi stay with the boys" "well where else am I gonna go" she whispered so her Mum couldn't hear her. 20Minutes Later Sandy emerged with the keys "Robbie,Jason Maddi you come with me, Joe,you Ziggy and Freddie go in the van and meet us at the house" Joe nodded to show he understood what his Mum had said.

When they arrived at their new house Maddi looked shocked it was massive " shotgun second biggest room" she shouted Joe laughed "fair play munchkin" "I'm NOT a munchkin!, Mum tell him to stop calling me that" "Joe don't wind her up" Sandy warned her eldest son "sorry" Maddi gave him a look that said "HA'. "Ziggy can we order takeaway tonight I can't be doing with Mum's cooking tonight" Ziggy laughed " Yeah" Maddi gave a sigh of relief. She had to admit she liked being here already

A/N - Next Chapter Will Be When Robbie Gets Found Out About The Price Slice Robbery And Gets Kicked Out! :-)