She's Back!

A/N ~ This update isn't gonna be very long. I can't keep Ella away from Maddi & Dodger for too long

#StayStrong

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sienna's concious was kicking in and she knew it was time to take Ella back to Maddi and Mark. Will didn't want Ella to go back as he wanted his brother to suffer.

Maddi had been asked if she wanted to record a new music video but she had postponed it until Ella had come back. The Roscoe boys, Dodger and Dirk had been constantly out searching for Ella and no one was giving up trying to find her. Millie had been upset thinking that Ella wasn't coming back.

That morning Maddi took Millie out for a walk. While she was in the village she saw posters with Ella's face on them, Maddi tried to hold back the tears but seeing her daughters face got her upset "mama no cry" Maddi smiled down at Millie and puck her up "I love you Millie" Millie giggled.

Sienna met with Will close by the village "look, Mark is suffering enough. He's out everynight looking. He's barely keeping it together" Will grinned "good. My plan is going great" Sienna rolled her eyes "don't you think we should take her back now? It's been nearly a month" Will shook his head "not yet. Maybe on her birthday" Sienna was shocked "you can't keep her for that long" Will smirked "I can and I will".

Will had gone for a lie down so Sienna looked after Ella. After seeing that Ella looked sad Sienna puck her up and she left the building with her.

_A Few Hours Later_

Maddi had just put Millie to bed and she went outside to Dodger "hey" Dodger pulled Maddi into his arms "we'll get our baby girl back Mads. I promise" Maddi cuddled into Dodger "I miss her so much" 

Sienna had just arrived back in the village with Ella. She went to the boat and saw Maddi and Dodger standing outside "Mark" Dodger looked over and saw Sienna with Ella "it was you? You took her!" Dodger took Ella from Sienna and handed her to Maddi "call the police Mads and get her inside" Maddi took Ella inside "Mark, It was Will who took her. He threatened to hurt Nico if I didn't help" Dodger rolled his eyes "keep away from my girls. In fact just keep away from me".

The police took Sienna for questioning and Maddi tried to settle Ella down but she was crying. It was around 2am when Ella eventually got to sleep. Maddi and Dodger climbed into bed both happy to have Ella back with them but not knowing that their happiness would be short-lived.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N ~ Sorry this was short. I just felt like updating this for you all.

Let me know any ideas you have

#StayStrong
Xoxo