Keeping Jason Out Of Trouble

Maddi hadn't spoken to Jason since he had hit her, Sandy was giving up trying to convince her to. Maddi came downstairs "morning to best mum in the world" Sandy smirked "what you after?" Maddi grinned "nothing" "right and I'm Mary Poppins" Maddi smirked "okay I want a bacon sarnie" Sandy rolled her eyes "sit down" Maddi grinned "thanks".

Jason had been un-grounded and so went looking for Warren, finding him in the club "I need some more" Warren turned to him "after the last lot got flushed? I don't think so" "please" "this is your last lot, meet me in the alley in an hour" "thanks".

Maddi had just left Holly's when she saw Jason walking down the alley and frowned, walking behind him she glared when she saw Warren handing Jason a bag "OI, what did I say? Leave my brother alone" Jason turned to Maddi "why are you following me?" "Because you're being stupid again" Jason rolled his eyes "you're not my mum Maddi, go home" "NO!" Tony had heard the rowing "everything alright?" Maddi turned and smiled "yeah" "okay" when Tony had left them Maddi turned to glare at Warren "I told you, leave.my.brother.alone" Warren smirked "and I told you I don't listen to kids" Maddi rolled her eyes "fine".

When Maddi left the alley she knew she had to tell her Mum getting out her phone she dialled -

((Phonecall))

Sandy - Maddi, is everything okay?

Maddi - No, you need to come to the alley by the club

Sandy - Why?

Maddi - Jason's buying more steroids

Sandy - I'm coming

((Phonecall))

Maddi sighed and waited for Sandy to get there, she had been waiting 5minutes "Mads?" "Down there" Sandy walked into the alley and saw Jason and Warren "Jason".

When Jason heard his mum's voice he paled "what the hell do you think you're doing?" "Mum its not what it looks like" Sandy rolled her eyes "don't give me that, its exactly what it looks like, you're buying drugs" Jason rolled his eyes "Maddi told you did she?" "Yeah she did, she's worried about you" "well she needn't bother" Sandy sighed "Jason, she's your sister she's gonna be worried about you" "I don't care".

Maddi knew Jason was going to be mad at her but she really didn't care she was keeping him out of trouble he could hate her all he wanted but she didn't care she wanted him safe and if that meant getting Joe to lock him in the spare room then it would have to come to that.

"Mum, its not as if I'm snorting cocaine" "Jason, steroids can cause damage to your body I've seen it enough" "well I'm not the druggies that you deal with" Sandy sighed "no, but you're heading that way, Jason you're addicted" "I'm not" Sandy rolled her eyes "you go for anymore of them I'm sending you to Aunt Marges" Jason glared at her "I'm not Robbie, you can't just send me away! I've got a girlfriend!" "Do you think Holly will want you if you're taking drugs" Jason smirked "well if it helps with my body then yeah she will" Sandy glared at him "Jason, take anymore you're going".

Maddi overhead the conversation between her mum and Jason and sighed if being sent away helped him then maybe he should go.

A/N - I'm Sorry Its So Short, I Just Wanted To Update :-) Hopee You Enjoyeed It Xxx