Maddi's Home

Sandy was at the hospital Maddi was coming home and she wanted Maddi to feel safe and not feel like harming herself "Joe's removed all sharp things from your room" Maddi rolled her eyes "I'm not gonna hurt myself again" Sandy looked apprehensive "Mum! Trust me" Sandy nodded. Walking home they saw Mr.Blake who came over "Maddi I've spoken to Mrs Peyton and she will be ready when you are" Maddi smiled "ThankYou Sir" "I hope you're feeling better" "Thanks" "Sorry Mr.Blake but Maddi needs to get home" Patrick nodded "see you".

Joe and Ziggy couldn't wait until their sister was back although they hadn't seen Freddie or Lindsay since last night "Joe, you heard from Lindsay?" Joe shook his head "No". Freddie and Lindsay had just stumbled in kissing when Joe saw them "Lindsay?" Lindsay paled when she heard Joe's name "Joe" he looked angry "you're cheating on me with my brother!" Freddie couldn't let Lindsay take the blame "Joe it wasn't just her" "shut up" Freddie hated being told to shush "Don't.Tell.Me.To.Shush" Joe went for him "Joe stop it!" Joe wasn't listening Ziggy had to try and get Joe and Freddie apart before him Mum and Maddi came back "Joe think of Mum and Maddi" Joe couldn't think straight and was laying into Freddie "what the hell are you playing at?" Ziggy looked to see Sandy and Maddi standing there the latter looking close to freaking out "he's been sleeping with Lindsay!" Sandy turned to Lindsay "that's still going on?" "Sandy I'm sorry" Maddi rolled her eyes "Mum you knew?" "Maddi found out but you were in hospital" Joe looked to Maddi "I'm sorry Freddie told me you would leave if I told you" Joe went red and started punching Freddie again "I'M PREGNANT!" Everyone turned to Lindsay "and its Freddie's" Sandy looked annoyed and then Lindsay turned to her "you're gonna be a Grandmother" Sandy rolled her eyes "Mads, you're gonna be an aunt" Maddi looked angry " I was an aunt to baby Katy but because of you she died" Lindsay wasn't happy at that "Sinead was the one who poisoned her" Maddi rolled her eyes "you heard at her funeral, it was a heart condition that you failed to identify" Sandy knew Maddi wasn't happy.

Sandy had asked Lindsay and Freddie to leave until Maddi was calm as she didn't want her hurting herself anymore, Joe was sat in the garden "Joe I'm sorry, I didn't want you to leave" Joe smiled at his sister "its alright," Maddi shook her head "its not because you hate me" "I could never hate you, come here Kiddo" Maddi went into her brothers arms. Sandy was watching and knew Maddi needed help so decided to speak to her "Mads can I have a word?" Maddi nodded and went to her Mum "Listen love, you need help how about giving counselling another go?" Maddi knew she had no choice "OK" Sandy looked relieved "I'll set the appointment" Maddi nodded "I'm sorry I keep putting you through this" Sandy smiled "I'm your Mother, its my job" "not to look after attention seeking brats" Sandy laughed "its in the job description don't tell your brothers I'd rather have another 5 of you" Joe heard and laughed "I'd rather have another 5 of Maddi aswell".

Lindsay was fuming she had been kicked out with Freddie "where the hell are we gonna stay? I'm pregnant with your baby! You need to sort something out" "I'll get us a hotel" Lindsay smiled " I just want you to look after us" Freddie grinned "I will".

A/n - sorry its short but I had ran out of ideas for this chapter X

Next Chapter - Getting In Maddi's Head X