Liam Roscoe

Ella was three weeks old and Maddi found looking after a two year old and a three week old hard but she had the support of her family and Dodger and Dirk. That morning Maddi was sitting on the sofa while Ella slept in her moses basket and Millie was watching cbeebies, seeing that both girls were okay Maddi logged onto her facebook -

Maddi 'Millie&Ella' Roscoe - Have so much love for my little family. My two little girls Millie and Ella mean so much too me <3 Millie Sandra Roscoe + Ella Anna Savage. Love my man too can't forget him ;) @Dodger Savage. Xoxo.

Logging off she saw Ella had woken up and she was lying awake in her moses basket so she walked over to her and puck her up "Mama, Ella wake?" Maddi looked at Millie and nodded "can me see?" Millie came over to where Maddi was "my baba" Maddi smiled "she's your baba?" Millie nodded "yeah, Odge my baba" Maddi laughed "he your baba?" Millie nodded and giggled.

Maddi decided to go over to see her Mum as she was bored "Millie, shall we go and see Nana?" Millie nodded "yes". Maddi got to her Mum's and Millie knocked the door "Nana!" Sandy opened the door and Millie wrapped her arms around Sandy's legs "I see you Nana" Sandy puck Millie up "I see you too" Millie giggled.

While at Sandy's Maddi received a text from Freddie -

Freddie - Lindsey's gone into labour!

Maddi - OMG! Let me know how she gets on! X

Freddie - Will do.

Maddi grinned "Lindsey's gone into labour" Sandy smiled "really?" Maddi nodded "Freddie text me" Sandy grinned "three weeks  between Ella and their baby" Maddi smiled "Ella is the youngest Roscoe girl" Sandy laughed "yeah, I think if you have another baby then you'll have all girls and Freddie and Lindsey will have boys" Maddi laughed "I'm not having anymore, two is enough" Sandy nodded "I said the same after Freddie and Joe" Maddi grinned "four kids later and you have me" Sandy nodded "my little Maddi".

Holly and Jason had been told that their twins were both healthy which they couldn't have been happier about. When they returned they saw Maddi "alright Mads?" Maddi smiled "hi, you went for your scan didn't you?" Holly nodded "yeah both babies are healthy"  Maddi grinned "cute, boys or girls?" Holly smiled "we're not finding out" Maddi groaned "sad" Holly laughed "sorry Mads".

On the walk back to the boat Maddi bumped into Dodger "where you going?" Maddi grinned "home" Dodger nodded and took the pushchair from Maddi so she could carry Millie.

When they got home Dodger sat outside with Millie while Maddi sat inside feeding Ella "Odge my Mama ove me?" Dodger smiled "yeah, your Mummy loves you" Millie giggled "you ove me?" Dodger sat Millie on his lap "course I love you munchkin" Millie nodded "yay I ove you and Mama" Dodger kissed Millie's head just as Joel came over "don't touch her" Dodger rolled his eyes "do one, Maddi doesn't want you by Millie" Joel glared "she's my kid and I'm her Dad" Millie frowned "no Odge my Dada" Dodger smiled at Millie just as Maddi came out with Ella "what are you doing here?" Joel glared "I don't want him touching my kid" Maddi sighed "Joel don't start, I don't care anymore Millie hates you, she doesn't want to know" Dodger took Ella from Maddi and went inside with her and Millie "Dodge can you do Ella's nappy?" Dodger nodded.

Once Dodger was inside Maddi turned to Joel "stop trying to cause trouble, you're not doing any favours" Joel glared "Maddi, she's my daughter and yet she's calling him Dad" Maddi sighed "it's what she feels comfortable with" Joel rolled his eyes "Maddi I wanna start seeing her" Maddi walked back inside ignoring Joel.

Maddi had just put Millie and Ella to bed and she received a text message from Freddie -

Freddie - It's a boy, Liam Joshua Roscoe!

Maddi - OMG! Congrats! Can't wait too meet him

Freddie - Come to hospital tomorrow

Maddi - I will, :)

Maddi came outside to where Dodger was "my brother has had a boy" Dodger smiled "yeah?" Maddi grinned "yeah, Liam Roscoe" Dodger pulled Maddi into his arms "I do love you Mads" Maddi smiled "I love you too" Dodger kissed her "early night?" Maddi grinned "how about we watch Titanic?" Dodger grinned "supposr so" Maddi pulled him inside and started kissing him with passion.

The movie had finished so Maddi stood "I'm off to bed" Dodger grinned "I'll come with you" Maddi nodded "okay". After Dodger spent at least half an hour kissing Maddi they both fell asleep.

•*•*•*•*•***•*•*•*•*•*
A/N - Sorry if this wasn't any good, I had no ideas for it.

If you have anything for the next update then let me know

Hope you liked
Xoxo