Freddie's Dead

A/N ~ I'm so sorry I've not updated this in ages! I've had no ideas at all.

Let me know what you think.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Maddi had been working on a new song called Break Free. Since she had been working on being a better mum, she had put the singing on hold but now she wanted to continue it. She had released her first album 'Yours Truly' with the help of her dad. He had wanted to help support Maddi with what she wanted to do.

"Mumma! Tell Ella!"

Maddi walked into the living room to see Ella annoying Millie. "Behave you," Maddi said. Ella looked up and giggled. "You're just like daddy."

"Dada," Ella said. She was a daddy's girl. Maddi puck her up and put her in the play pen.

"Me want Odge!" Millie squealed. Maddi smiled and kissed her head.

"You'll see him soon."

Millie nodded and she walked outside. "Mumma!"

Maddi went outside to see Joel standing there. "Millie, go inside honey," Maddi said. Millie walked in and she turned to Joel. "Why do you keep turning up? Millie doesn't want to know you," Maddi told him.

Joel sighed and walked onto the boat. "Maddi, she's my little girl. I want to see her!" Joel said. Maddi rolled her eyes.

"Joel, Millie is happier with knowing Dodger is her daddy. It's too confusing for her," Maddi said. Joel scoffed.

"She only wants him because she's never spent any time with me."

"She wouldn't want to spend time with you! She is scared of you," Maddi yelled. Joel turned and walked away. Maddi went back inside to see if Millie was okay.

A Few Days Later.

Maddi was sitting outside watching the Hollyoaks Pride. She thought that it was great to support the Gay Community. Dodger was inside with Millie and Ella. They were watching the Little Mermaid.

Suddenly, a gun shot rang out. Maddi saw Freddie, Robbie and Jason running away and Trevor going after them. Dodger came out. "Mads, what's happened?"

"Gun shot, where are the girls?" Maddi asked. Dodger pulled her inside.

"They're inside. They're sleeping," Dodger told her. Maddi nodded. She looked over at Millie and Ella who were sleeping.

A Few Hours Later.

Maddi and Dodger were watching TV when Maddi received a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Maddi, can you come to the Hospital?"
"What's wrong?"
"Just come here please darling"
"I just need to get Millie and Ella dressed and then I'll be there"
"No, come on your own"
"Okay"

Maddi hung up and looked at Dodger. "Can you watch them for an hour? My mum needs me at the Hospital," Maddi said. Dodger nodded.

"Let me know if you need me."

Maddi kissed him before she left.

When Maddi aarrived at the Hospital, she saw her family. "What's going on?" Maddi asked. Sandy walked over to Maddi.

"You're gonna need to sit down love," Sandy said. Maddi frowned but she sat down. "I don't know how to tell you this love but Freddie's died."

Maddi felt the colour drain from her face. "You're lying!" Maddi screamed. Sandy tried to hold her. "No get off me! You're lying!"

"I'm not Maddi, he had heart failure."

Maddi broke down crying. "I never got to say goodbye," Maddi sobbed. Sandy held her close.

"I'm sorry darling."

Sandy walked Maddi back to the boat and she would tell Dodger. When they walked in, they saw Dodger sitting there in just his boxers. "What's happened?" Dodger asked.

Sandy sighed. "Freddie died this evening," Sandy told him. Dodger was shocked.

"Maddi babe, I am so sorry," Dodger said. Maddi walked into the bedroom. She heard her mum and Dodger talking. "I'll keep an eye on her Sand."

"Thanks. If she needs me then let me know."

Dodger came through to the bedroom and saw Maddi crying there. "Look babe, I'm here for you," Dodger said. Maddi pulled Dodger onto the bed.

"I miss him so much," Maddi cried. Dodger held her close.

"I'll help you get through this babe. I promise."

Maddi logged onto her facebook -

Maddi My Girls Roscoe - R.I.P to my amazing big brother Freddie. We've had our ups and downs but you've always been there for me and protected me. I can't believe you're gone. I'll never forget you and I'll tell my girls all about their Uncle Freddie. Thoughts are with Lindsey, Jake and Liam. #GoneButNeverForfotten.

Maddi logged out and turned her phone off before she cuddled into Dodger and fell asleep wishing she had been able to see Freddie once more.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N ~ here's an update.

Leave me a comment with what you thought.

Let me know if there's any ideas you have. I'll do my best to include them.

Stay Strong
#PrayForParis.