Marry Me?

A/N. ~ This is dedicated to morganbyrne09.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It had been a few weeks since Freddie had died. Maddi had been trying to get over it but it had been extremely hard.

When Maddi woke that morning, she rememembered she and Dodger had spent the evening watching the fireworks and she smiled. She was madly in love with him. She walked out the bedroom and saw Dodger sitting with Ella and Millie. "Look who's up girlies," Dodger said.

"Morning."

Maddi was working on some things when she received a text from Holly -

From: Holly

Fancy a trip to the park with the kids? Pls say yes because I'm bored Xx

To: Holly

Yes!! You've saved me from cleaning!! Xx

Maddi grinned and she got the girls ready. "Where we going?" Millie asked.

Maddi smiled at her little girl. "We're going to see Holly, Emma and Leo."

"Yay!"

Just as Maddi was leaving the boat, she bumped into Dodger. "Where are you going?"

"Out with Holly and the twins," Maddi told him. Dodger nodded and kissed her. "Now now Mr Savage don't take advantage in public."

Dodger smirked and kissed her again. "I'll see you all later."

Maddi met with Holly and the twins. "We hardly see Jase now. He's always working."

"He's a police officer Hol, he'll always be working now," Maddi said.

Holly sighed. "I know Mads it's just hard looking after the twins. I want them to see Jase," Holly admitted.

Maddi sighed. She looked at Ella and she was glad that Dodger often took her to the emporium. Millie went too but she always cried to be with Maddi as she was a mummy's girl.

To: Dodger -
Up 4 some fun when kids are in bed? Xx

From Dodger -
Too right. Xx

Maddi grinned. She was so in love with Dodger. He had been amazing with Millie. Deep down, Maddi knew that Dodger could walk away at any time but she knew he wouldn't.

After a few hours being with Holly, Maddi went back to the boat. Dodger was there already. "Alright beautiful?"

"Hey."

Dodger kissed her passionately. "Love you baby."

"Love you too."

Maddi and Dodger kissed again. "I have a surprise for you tonight."

Maddi looked interested. "What's that?"

Dodger winked. "You'll have to wait and see babe," Dodger told her.

A Few Hours Later.

Millie and Ella were in bed. Maddi sat outside with Dodger. They were cuddled up. "What's this surprise?" Maddi asked.

Dodger looked at Maddi and kissed her. He got down on one knee. "Mads, I love you too bits. You're so gorgeous and amazing with Millie and Ella. What I wanna know is, will you marry me?"

Maddi looked at Dodger. "Yeah."

Dodger put the ring on Maddi and kissed her. "I love you Mads."

"I love you too."

Dodger took Maddi to the bedroom. He began kissing her. "You are having the best wedding ever."

Maddi kissed him hard and eventually it led onto something more. They both fell asleep a few hours later.

A/N - So recently I've been thinking about ending this book very soon and planning a sequel? What do you guys all think?

Also, can you all go and read the following fanfics

Baby Daddy - Abbieemma.
Jason Roscoe - Teenage Dad - morganbyrne09

They're both amazing stories and well worth voting and commenting!

Stay Strong! 💖😘💙