Will's Still Alive

A/N - Sorry I've Not Updated. I Hope You Like The Update xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Maddi had spent the night at the boat with Dodger as it was the weekend. Lying in bed Maddi knew she had to go back home as Millie would no doubt be acting all Roscoe with her temper "I should go" Dodger groaned "you don't have too" Maddi grinned "yeah I do, its called having a child who's a Roscoe, therefore she's prone to temper tantrums" "like her mum then" Maddi laughed "that's not very nice is it" Dodger smirked "you love it" "course I do".

When they eventually got out of bed Dodger made bacon sandwich's while Maddi rang her mum -

(Phonecall)

Maddi - hiya mum, is Millie alright?

Sandy - hiya love, she's having a tantrum

Maddi - haha, I'm coming back soon

Sandy - alright, I'll tell Millie

Maddi - see you in a bit

(Phonecall)

Maddi hung up and looked at Dodger "my daughter is having a tantrum" Dodger smirked "like her mum" Maddi rolled her eyes but grinned "I'd much her like me than her dad" "true" Maddi smiled "where's this bacon then?" Dodger smirked "cooking" Maddi groaned "it needs too hurry" Dodger walked over to her and pulled her into him "I'm more intresting then bacon" Maddi grinned.

Returning home Maddi heard Millie crying "Millie" Maddi smiled as Millie came into the hallway "mama" Maddi puck her baby girl up "mummy missed you" Millie rested her head on Maddi's shoulder "have a nice time?" Maddi nodded "yeah, Andrew's having a hard time with his dad being gone" Sandy smiled as Maddi walked upstairs.

Maddi had recently dyed her hair to a dark blonde as she felt like a change "Millie what shall we do?" Millie giggled and showed Maddi her doll "that your baba?" Millie nodded "shh" Maddi grinned as Millie placed her blanket over her doll "baba sleeping?" Again Millie nodded "come here" Millie walked over to Maddi "shall we go feed the ducks?" Millie grinned "mama" Maddi smiled "come on then baby". Heading downstairs Maddi got Millie's coat "where you two off too?" Maddi smiled "feed the ducks" Sandy nodded "have fun" Maddi grinned "I will".

Once they were by the river Maddi gave Millie some bread and she threw it into the river just as Dodger came out "twice in one day? I feel honoured" Maddi grinned "who said we were here too see you" Dodger smirked "me" Maddi rolled her eyes just as Millie started crying "Millie what's wrong?" Millie pointed to the river and Maddi saw ducks so gave Millie some more bread "thought she was having a tantrum" Maddi grinned "she's only good when she's with me, proper mummy's girl" Dodger smirked "I don't blame her" Maddi smiled as Dirk came over "Dodger I need to talk to you and Maddi" Maddi frowned "what's this about?" Dirk sighed "its best we talk on the boat" Dodger and Maddi went onto the boat and Maddi put Millie down but she walked to the door "mama?" Maddi smiled "in a minute baby" Millie frowned as Dirk spoke "I had a phonecall from the police" Dodger frowned "what's that gotta do with us?" Dirk sighed "Will's still alive" Maddi paled "alive? I thought he died in the crash?" Dirk shook his head "everyone was preoccupied with getting you out they didn't notice Will getting out" Maddi couldn't believe what she was hearing "is he in the village?" Dirk shrugged "noOne knows where he is" Maddi looked at Dodger "I should go" "I'll walk you" Maddi nodded.

Arriving back at home Maddi walked into the living room "alright love?" Maddi shook her head "Will Savage, he's still alive" Sandy was shocked "who told you?" "Dirk just now" Sandy sighed "you're gonna be safe Mads" Maddi nodded "yeah, I'm more scared for Millie" "Will wouldn't hurt a baby" "hopefully" Maddi looked at Millie and smiled she would do whatever it took to keep her baby girl safe.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - I Have Absoloutley No Idea What's Gonna Happen Next xD.

Hope You Likeed

Bye For Now xoxo