Robbie & Maddi Have Been Kidnapped - Part Two

A/N - Enjoy! & This Won't Be A Long Update & I've Decided Too Include Part 3 - The Aftermath & How Maddi Loses It Xxx

Rick had two hours left and he had only managed to get 10k. Sandy was worrying in case Maddi and Robbie didn't come back, the police were waiting for Nigel to make contact so they could trace the location.

Maddi was getting angry, she wanted to go home and she was going to get out of this place "Robbie, we need to get out" "how?" "I don't know, that's all I know" Robbie nodded.

Nigel decided to call Rick and find out how the cash raising was going -

Rick was sitting in the Roscoe house while Sandy was out buying Maddi and Robbie some of their favourites, he had been thinking about Robbie and Maddi when his phone rang "its him"

((Phonecall))

Rick - hello?

Nigel - you got my money?

Rick - I got 10k

Nigel - not good enough Rick, you've got 30minutes

Rick - let them go,its me you really want

Nigel - if I let them go, there's no guarentee, you'll pay me

Rick - I will, don't hurt them

Nigel - Rick, don't appeal to my better side

((Phonecall))

"We got him" Rick looked up as half the officers left, Sandy came in "what's going on?" "They've found them Mum" "come on then" Sandy, Joe and Freddie all left, Rick ran up to them "let me come, I wanna see them" Sandy glared "no chance" "Sandy, they're my kids" "they've been kidnapped because of you, stay away from them" before Sandy could speak Rick got in the car and Sandy frowned "the minute they're safe, I'm getting a restraining order against you" Rick paled.

When they pulled up to the warehouse the police went storming in and a shot rang out, Sandy paled and Joe was attempting to run in, while Freddie was glaring at Rick "if anything has happened to either of them, you're dead" Rick paled.

Maddi and Robbie had managed to untie their arms and they were trying to find a way out the warehouse, Nigel walked in "times up, who's gonna go first" before anyone could speak the police came bursting "on the ground now! Get on the ground" Nigel did as he was told and the police came over to Robbie and Maddi but before anyone could do anything there was an explosion...

Sandy was waiting for the police to bring her babies out but before that wasn't going to happen the building went up in flames....

A/N - Sorry Its Short, I'm Gonnaa Start Typing The Next Chapter Tonight Xx