It's For The Best

Maddi was organising everything ready for when she did what she needed to. It was going to destroy her family but she knew it was for the best. Millie and Ella would be well looked after.

That morning, Maddi woke and saw Millie sitting on the bed. "Mummy, me and Ella love you lotties," she said.

"I love you both too."

Millie giggled and kissed her mummy's head. She toddled off to the kitchen. Maddi felt tears sting her eyes. She was going to miss her two princesses so much.

X-X-X
Dodger had taken Millie and Ella to the park for an hour. Maddi stayed on the boat. She logged onto her Facebook -

Maddi Roscoe - I just wanna thank everyone for their support over my singing and my two girls. It means a lot that I've had that. I've gone through a lot over the years. Battled depression, lost family members, got engaged, and had my two girls. It's safe to say life has changed a lot for me. Some good. Some bad but, only regret the parts that didn't go the way I wanted. 💖

Maddi logged out and deactivated her account. She knew it was going to destroy her mum but she needed to.

X-X-X
Dodger sat in the park. Millie and Ella. He could just see Millie on the swings. Suddenly, Ella screamed. Dodger stood and ran to the sound of her scream. Holding his little girl was Will.

"Put her down now you scumbag," Dodger spat. He hated seeing anyone he hated holding his baby girl. "Ella, look at Daddy. He's here."

"D-Dada!"

Millie walked over to them. "I want mummy."

Dodger picked her up and she hid her head. "I want my mummy."

"Will, I ain't messing. I want my daughter now."

X-X-X
Maddi sat on the boat and cried. She was terrified but she couldn't back down. She needed to see her hero.

She got a piece of paper and wrote a letter for her two girls -

Millie & Ella,
It's your mummy. You probably won't remember me. I'm sorry I did this but it was for the best. I've left you with the best daddy ever. He loves you both.

Please don't ever think I didn't love you when I did. I loved you both so much. It hurt me so much to say goodbye. Which is why I couldn't do it face to face.

The day I had you both, it changed my life so much but I'm so glad that I had you. I hope that nanny, uncle Joe and Robbie and Jason tell you about your brother. He was the same age as you Millie. Your twin brother. He was called Robbie too.

Anyways, mummy will always be watching over you 'My loves like a star. You can't always see me but you know that I'm always there'  don't ever think that mummy didn't love you. Please don't.

All my undying love,
Mummy
Xxxxx

Maddi put the letter in an envelope and put the girls names on. She put it in their baby box. She felt the tears roll down her cheeks as she held the girls first ever dresses.

X-X-X
Sandy and Joe were talking. "Have you seen Maddi today?" Joe asked

"No. Not since the funeral," Sandy replied. She was worrying about her only daughter. "The depression is coming back Joe. I know it."

Joe agreed. He knew that Maddi losing both Freddie and Ziggy was affecting her so bad but he didn't know how to help her when he was struggling too.

X-X-X
Dodger had followed Will to the hospital. Ella was in tears and Millie was terrified. "Sit down."

Dodger sat down with Millie. Will brought Nico in. "Look, it's the one who was born to My brother and sister," he spat.

"D-Dodger."

Dodger had Millie on his lap and she was terrified and knew he needed to keep her safe. "I want Ella."

"Ella doesn't want daddy."

Ella started screaming. Dodger smirked. While Will was trying to shush Ella, Dodger put Millie down. He ran over to Will and knocked him over. He grabbed Ella and told Nico to grab Millie.

X-X-X
Maddi sat in the bedroom and cried. She looked at what was in front of her and nodded. She needed to do it now before she lost the nerve to.

X-X-X
Will had gone after Dodger, Nico and the girls. He was fuming. "You can't hide!" He yelled.

Dodger looked at Nico. "Stay here and keep them safe," he told her.

"Where are you going?" Nico asked. She held Ella.

"It's me he wants and its me he's going to get. Take them back to Sandy.  Don't tell Maddi about this."

Before, Nico could say anything, Dodger left. Millie began crying. She was confused about everything. "Mummy."

"Shh."

X-X-X
Dodger and Will were standing on the roof of the hospital. "Always ends on a roof doesn't it?" Will hissed.

"Yeah. It does."

Will smirked. "It's a long way down. Will you handle it? Saying that, you got three kids. One from shagging your sister which makes the eldest one a freak."

Before anything, Nico came rushing out and she shoved Will off the roof. Dodger grabbed her. "Where are the girls?"

"S-Sandy got them."

Dodger looked over the edge to see Will lying on the ground. "I've killed him haven't I?"

"No. I did."

Nico was about to speak when Dodger stopped her. "I pushed him off the edge when he started talking about hurting Ella. Got it?"

"You can't do that! Not for me."

Dodger hugged Nico. "You're my little girl too."

Nico watched as Dodger quickly ran before the police grabbed him. 

X-X-X
Maddi had downed the pills and began cutting her wrists. She could feel herself going drowsy. "I'm coming Ziggy. Save the fake tan for me."

Eventually, she passed out."