I Want My Baby Back

A/N - This isn't going to be a long update.

Let me know what you think.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Maddi hadn't slept since Ella had been taken, all she wanted was her baby girl back. Dodger, Dirk and the Roscoe boys had all been out looking for Ella but they hadn't found anything that could indicate who had taken her.

Maddi sat outside the boat holding Ella's blanket and she was crying "Mads?" Maddi turned to see Dodger "how long you been awake?" Maddi shrugged "I've not slept. I can't. All I can think about is who has taken Ella, she's probably so scared" Dodger sighed and he came so sit with Maddi "we'll get our baby girl back. I promise" Maddi broke down crying in his arms.

All that had happened with Maddi was making Joel miss his other daughter. He was sitting by the fountain and he text someone he thought he wouldn't again -

Joel - I wanna see Grace. I have a right.

Just as he thought he didn't get a reply. All he wanted was to be in both his daughters lives but he didn't know if that would possible.

Maddi went for a walk in the village with Millie and all she saw was posters with Ella's face on them, she was trying to not cry in front of Millie "Maddi?" Maddi turned to see Lindsey with Jake and Liam, Liam was three weeks younger than Ella "are you okay?" Maddi shook her head "no, I'm not, I want my baby back!" Lindsey sighed and she took Maddi into the Hutch "I promise, you'll get her back. All the boys are out looking" Maddi nodded "I've not slept, I keep waking to feed her but I remember she's not there".

Dodger was out looking for Ella. He had just gotten by the Folly when he saw Ella's teddy, he knew it was Ella's because it had her baby smell on. He wouldn't give up until his daughter was back with him, Maddi and Millie.

Maddi went back to the boat and she saw Joel standing there "what do you want?" Joel looked at Millie and then at Maddi "I have a right to see her" Maddi sighed "Joel, I'm not in the mood for this" Joel frowned "Maddi, she is my kid, I have a right to see her" Maddi was about to speak when Dodger came up behind her "problem here?" Millie turned to Dodger and he puck her up "Dodge, where did you find that?" Dodger sighed "the Folly" Maddi paled "you don't think?" Dodger shook his head "no, no-one is that horrid to hurt a baby".

Ella had been crying and it was doing Will's head in "listen kid, shut up!" Ella cried louder "trust my brother to create noisy kids". Will had taken Ella with the help of Sienna. Will wanted Dodger to suffer as much as possible. Sienna wanted to have something that Mark had helped create. Sienna wasn't there at the moment so it was just Will and Ella. Dodger would get Ella back when Will felt he had made him and Maddi suffer enough.

•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N - So, Will took Ella! (Haven't killed him off yet!) (Obvious aren't I?) xD

Let me know if you have any ideas for this.

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xoxo