Finn

A/N - Apart From Dodger Proposing Too Maddi, What Else Would You Likee Too Happen Between Them?. Hope You Like The Update xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Maddi had been quiet the last few days but she hadn't told anyone why. The reason for this was she had been sent a visiting order from Finn in prison, she hadn't seen him since the trial. That morning she was lying in bed when her mum walked in "Maddi you alright?" Maddi nodded "yeah I'm fine" Sandy smiled "Millie's looking for you" Maddi sighed "I'll be down in a minute" Sandy nodded. When Maddi eventually went downstairs she saw Millie sitting on the sofa "mama" Maddi smiled no matter who annoyed or angry she was she wouldn't take it out on Millie "mummy loves you Millie" Millie grinned and gave Maddi her bottle "mum can you watch Millie?" Sandy walked into the living room "why?" Maddi sighed "because there's something I need too do and I don't want Millie there" Sandy nodded "alright".

Maddi left the house and walked to the bus stop "alright lil' red?" Maddi smiled "what you doing awake before 10:30?" Dodger grinned "I can wake up early you know" Maddi rolled her eyes but smiled "course" "where you off to anyway?" Maddi sighed "I got a visiting order from Finn and I wanna know what he wants" Dodger frowned "does anyone know you're going there?" Maddi shook her head "they would talk me out of it" "how about I come with you? Take you in the van" Maddi smiled "if you want" Dodger nodded "come on then".

Dodger pulled upside the prison and noticed Maddi was pale "you alright?" Maddi nodded "yeah" "you don't have to go in you know" Maddi sighed "I wanna know why he wants too see me" Dodger nodded "I'll wait for you" Maddi smiled. Entering the prison Maddi was searched and chose a table in the middle. When Finn came out Maddi was shaking "thanks for coming" Maddi sighed "what did you want?" Finn smiled "since the trial I've been given counselling" Maddi rolled her eyes "I don't care. Why did you ask too see me?" Finn sighed "I wanted to apologise for what I did" Maddi glared "apologise? You raped me! I didn't want too live anymore" Finn looked at Maddi "I only did it because I fancied you" Maddi scoffed "well you went about it completely wrong" Maddi stood to leave "wait" she turned back to him "what?" Finn had tears in his eyes "I never meant too hurt you" Maddi scoffed "that is?" "I saw you on TV" Maddi turned and left.

Maddi got back in the van and groaned "alright?" Maddi nodded "yeah, seeing him brought it all back" Dodger smiled "he's behind bars" "yeah. Let's hope he stays there" Dodger looked at her "what you wanna do now?" Maddi grinned and winked. Arriving back at the boat Maddi began undressing Dodger while he did the same to her.

Sandy was beginning to wonder was Maddi was "Joe can you keep an eye on Millie?" Joe came into the living room and sat with Millie "mama?" Joe smiled "she'll be back soon" Millie started crying "my mama" Sandy walked upstairs into Maddi's room too look for something that could indicate where she had gone. Looking through her drawer she noticed a letter from Finn so she went downstairs "Maddi's gone to visit Finn" Joe frowned "how do you know that?" Sandy showed him the letter "she wouldn't" Sandy sighed "she has, she said where she was going wasn't suitable for Millie" Millie started crying "my mama" Joe puck Millie up.

Maddi left the boat and made her way home. On the way she saw Joel with a bouqet of flowers "Maddi these are for you" Maddi rolled her eyes "I don't want them" Joel frowned "Maddi please" "no Joel, stay away from me" Maddi went to walk off when Joel grabbed her "get off me" "I need you too listen" Maddi glared "get off me!" "Oi get off her" Maddi turned and saw her dad "this is nothing to do with you" Fraser glared "she's my daughter so get off her" Joel let go of Maddi's hand "Maddi go home darling".

Millie continued crying "mum I don't know what else we can do she's not settling" Sandy sighed "I'm gonna go and look for Maddi" Sandy went to walk out the door when Maddi walked in "where have you been?" "Out" Sandy rolled her eyes "you've been too visit Finn" Maddi was shocked "how do you know?" "I found the visiting order" "you went through my stuff?" Sandy sighed "Maddi, why did you go?" Maddi shrugged "wanted too know why he sent me a visiting order" "and?" Maddi sighed "he said he was sorry" Sandy nodded "my mama" Maddi smiled at Millie "come here you" Maddi took her baby from Joe "have you missed me?" Millie rested her head on Maddi's shoulder "mama".

Maddi put Millie too bed that night and text Dodger -

*Maddi - thank u 4 comin with me x

*Dodger - no problem, u alright? X

*Maddi - yeah, I'm gona go bed, night x

*Dodger - night lil red x

Maddi climbed into bed but knew she wasn't going too fall asleep quickly. It was around 3am when Millie woke up so Maddi got out of bed and walked over to Millie's cot "shh baby, let's get in mummy's bed" Millie fell asleep as soon as she was placed in Maddi's bed and Maddi fell asleep soon after.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - Hope You Likeed xoxo