Getting Drunk

A/N - This Won't Be A Long Update But I'll Try & Update Again Tonight xx

Maddi had Holly were in the club and they were determined to forget everything that had happened over the last few months "Maddi, you up for shots?" Maddi grinned "hell yes" Holly smirked "I'll get them" Maddi nodded and watched Holly go over to the bar.

After a few shots each Maddi and Holly were close to getting drunk "Hollyyy! I wanna dance with somebody" Holly grinned "go on then" Maddi got up and walked over and started dancing.

Joe and Freddie had just got to the club to have a few drinks "Joe, what you having?" "Beer" "two beers when you're ready". The boys had just had their second drink when they noticed Holly at the bar "Fred, aint Maddi staying at Holly's tonight" Freddie nodded "yeah, mum said she could" "right so why is Holly standing over there" Freddie frowned "Joe, Maddi's there and dancing with some fella" Joe was getting angry so he stood up and walked over to Maddi and threw her over his shoulder "JOE! Put me down" "Maddi, you're 15 you're too young to go clubbing" Maddi rolled her eyes "well I'm not going home, I'm staying at Holly's" "yeah we'll see what mum has to say" Maddi glared at Freddie who was helping Holly walk "Fred, we'll take Holly back and then take Maddi" Freddie nodded.

When they got Holly home Dirk frowned "I thought Maddi was staying?" "No she's going home, she's drunk" Dirk nodded "well thanks for bringing her back" "Maddi! I love you lots!" Joe rolled his eyes "see ya" Maddi was glaring at Freddie who was amused as Joe carried Maddi home "FREDDIE! Do something about this" "Joe's the oldest so he's in charge" Maddi rolled her eyes "you're only being nice to him because you stole his girlfriend" "thanks for reminding me Maddi" "you're not welcome" Freddie was hiding his grin "I'm not talking to either of YOU again" "I'm sure I'll live".

Sandy was sat at home watching TV, Robbie and Jason were in bed, Ziggy was with Leela, Joe and Freddie were out, Maddi was at Holly's, she was making coffee when the front doo opened and Freddie walked in "I thought you were over at the club with Joe?" "We were but we found something that didn't belong there" Sandy looked confused "what?" When Maddi came in with Joe Sandy "Maddi! What the hell?" Maddi cheekily grinned "what? Its okay for Robbie to get drunk BUT not me?" Sandy sighed "you're 15, you shouldn't be in clubs" "I was with Holly", before anyone could speak Maddi ran up to the bathroom and started throwing up "oh great, that's all I need".

The next day Maddi was hiding in her room away from her family she didn't want to face them especially her mum, she didn't get much hiding done when Sandy walked in and pulled the duvet off her "come on, up" "no" Sandy sighed "Maddi, you can't hide" "who can't" "be downstairs in 5minutes for breakfast" Maddi groaned.

When she got downstairs she saw all her brothers and Lindsey "morning" "bugger off" Joe smirked "how's your head?" "Sore, how's your face" Robbie started choking on his juice "Maddi! Behave" Maddi rolled her eyes "turn your voice off Freddie, you're not helping" Sandy had to hide her smirk "Maddi, come and eat your breakfast" "I'm not hungry" "Maddi, come on love, it'll help the hangover" "haven't got a hangover" but Maddi felt sick again "I take that back" she then ran back up to the bathroom "I'll go check on her".

A/n - Sorry Its Short, I Was Planning On Bringing Warren Fox Back Into This Story But I Have No Idea's For It Lol :| HeeHee ♡