I'm Never Gonna Forgive You

A/N - EnjoyX

Maddi was fuming, she couldn't believe that Robbie and Jason had forgiven Rick for what he had done to hurt them. Waking up that day she went downstairs and walked into the kitchen she glared when she saw Rick there "what the bloody hell are you doing here?" Jason turned to her "I invited him" Maddi rolled her eyes "well then you're a muppet" Jason stood and walked towards her "Jase leave her" Jason turned back to Rick "she's disrespecting you" Maddi rolled her eyes "I'm past caring about what you do Jason, enjoy a life on steroids and just hope that Warren let's you off with the money you owe him" once she said that she turned and left the kitchen and went back to her room.

When Sandy came back from the shop she frowned when she saw Maddi was upstairs "what's happened?" Rick turned to Sandy "Maddi wasn't exactly happy to see me here" Sansy sighed "why are you even here?" Jason rolled his eyes "he's my dad and I wanna see him and he's got a propostition for me" Sandy scoffed "what?" "I'm gonna have a professional fight" Sandy frowned "no chance" Jason looked at Sandy "Mum, I'm 18 which means I have a choice" Sandy glared at him "Jason, you're under my roof which means I have authority over you" Jason glared back "you're just miserable not wanting anyone. To have fun" Sandy was mortified at what Jason had said "Jason don't speak to your mum like that" Jason turned to Rick "why are you sticking up for her? She's turned Maddi against you". Maddi was sat listening on the stairs listening to the argument and she hated it, getting up she decided to make her presence know "SHUT UP" Sandy, Rick and Jason turned to her "sorry" Maddi rolled her eyes "quit with pathetic apologies they run out after a while" Jason glared at her "you shut up" Maddi then slapped him and walked out the house.

Rick went looking for Maddi he was about to give up when he saw her sitting by the fountain "Maddi?" Maddi looked up and glared at him "leave me alone" Rick ignored her. And sat with her "look Mads I know you aint fond of me but I'm not leaving" Maddi rolled her eyes "trust you to make it all about you" Rick sighed "I'm not" Maddi stood "everything you've put me through and yet I can still look at you" Rick frowned "what do you mean everything I've done to you" Maddi glared at him "you really saying that? You nearly ran me over when I was 3, got me attacked by one of your cronies, got me in a car accident which resulted in me being in a coma, got me kidnapped by the same cronie you owe money to" Rick paled "Maddi I never meant any of that" "I don't care" Rick sighed "Maddi please, remember what you said before you want your daddy back? Well I'm here" "I'm NEVER gonna forgive you" Maddi then walked away leaving Rick looking sad.

Maddi returned home and saw Sandy sitting on the sofa "Mum?" Sandy looked up "you alright?" Maddi nodded "I just needed to clear my head" Sandy smiled and indicated for Maddi to sit on the sofa "Mads, I know your dad is deeply sorry for everything" Maddi sighed "I'm not ready to forgive him and I doubt I ever will" Sandy nodded and hugged Maddi.

Jason was watching Sandy and Maddi and frowned he wished he was that close with his mum like Maddi was, sighing to himself he walked up to his room and took a few of his pils and began working out.

Maddi went to bed that night feeling down and all she wanted to cry and hide away from everyone, she reached under her bed and pulled her little box out, opening it up she pulled the piece of broken glass and dragged it across her skin sighing when she saw the blood oozing out, she cut herself a few more times smiling as she watched the blood flow out.

A/N - I'm Sorry Its Short + Things For Maddi Are Gonna Get Worse When She Gets Sent A Visiting Order From Finn & She Falls Back Into Her Depression Xx