First Kiss

A/N - Enjoy x

Maddi had been thinking about Joel for the last week and she had too admit they were good thoughts. Maddi was currently sitting on her bed and decided to text Joel -

*Maddi - hiya Joel (:

*Joel - alright?

*Maddi - yh, do u wanna meet up?

*Joel - alright, the folly?

*Maddi - yhh, half hour?

*Joel - ok x

Maddi got changed into a pink frilly top, black skinny jeans and ballet flats "mum I'm going out" "where? "Meeting a friend" "alright, have fun" Maddi smiled "I will, see you later".

Maddi met up with Joel in the folly "hey" "hiya" Maddi grinned "thanks for meeting me" "no wirries I had nothing better to do" Maddi laughed "oh charming" "you have a nice laugh" "thanks".

After half hour in the folly Maddi was getting bored "let's head into town" Joel nodded and they headed there. When they were in town Joel had brought Maddi a milkshake "you didn't have too buy me this" Joel smiled "I wanted to" "thanks anyway" "what you wanna do now?" Maddi shrugged "chill?" "Cool".

Maddi and Joel headed back to the Folly as it was quiet and people hardly went there. When they got back there Maddi was daring herself to do something "Joel?" "Yeah? Instead of speaking Maddi kissed him after a few seconds she pulled away "sorry I shouldny have done that" Joel smiled "its okay, I wanted you too" Maddi grinned and kissed him again "I'm not sorry for that" "I don't want you too be" Maddi smirked "I best be getting back, else my big bro's will come hunting me down" Joel nodded and watched as Maddi left.

When she arrived home she had a grin on her face "Maddi? You alright?" "Yeah, fine" Sandy frowned "you sure?" Maddi nodded "mum I'm all good" "right, you had a nice time?" "Yeah, was ace" Sandy smiled "dinner will be done soon" Maddi nodded again "call me when its done" she then went upstairs and logged onto facebook -

***Maddi Roscoe - today has been great (: hope 4 another one soon X***

Logging out of facebook she grinned as she thought about Joel.

A/N - Does Any1 Want There Too Be A Maddi/Joel Relationship? I'll Only Do It If People Want Me Too & Hope You Enjoyeed The Chapter Xx