Chapter 24

*second person p.o.v.*

The lady used her long tongue to wrap around Naruto and brought him up to her. You jumped up and went down to where Naruto was so you could save him, but before you could, it was too late. The lady had put some sort of seal on Naruto. The lady tossed Naruto to a tree and as he fell, Sakura threw kunai at Naruto, stopping him from falling. You continue to jump towards the lady. "DAMN YOU, YOU CREEPY OLD SNAKE LADY! LEAVE US ALONE!" You shouted as you swung your katana down on her. She used her kunai to block it. "My, my. You're so strong my dear. Perfect... let's see what you and the Uchiha boy can do. Let me see your true power!" The lady said as the snake poofed away. You landed beside Sasuke and looked at him. "Well?" You question. He glanced at you from the corner of his eye. He closes his eyes and opens them with the sharingan. He takes out a kunai and puts it into his mouth. "Y/n! Naruto! Sakura! How can someone who can't put his life on the line at a time like this...beat that man?!" Sasuke yelled as he ran towards the lady.

Sasuke jumped at the lady while throwing kunai and threw kicks and punches, but which were all blocked by the lady. Sasuk watched as the lady ran around him with speed, but it was no use. Sasuke could see her. Sasuke did fireball jutsu at the lady, but it didn't leave a scratch on her at all. Sasuke managed to get the lady, and fell so her head would hit the tree when landing. When her head met the tree, you cringed. "Ou. I am deeply disturbed. That is so disturbing." You said as a chill went up your spine. The lady then turns into mud. Sasuke uses string and brings him to a different tree. "Y/n! Help Sasuke!" Sakura shouted at you. "Fine. But i don't think he needs it." You shrugged. You put your katana back into it's holder and hopped off your tree and made it to where Sasuke and the lady were. You jumped infront of Sasuke and caught the punch that was about to hit his face. "God. You're so annoying." You said rolling your eyes. She threw punches and kicks at you which you all either dodged or caught. "Why aren't you using your special armor, hm?" She asked as she punched you to a tree. "Because i don't need it right now." You replied wiping your mouth.

The lady suddenly something on her back explode, distracting her. Sasuke got up and carried you bridal style. He quickly set you down on a tree and threw shuriken over the lady. The shuriken was attached to string and looped around trees, trapping the lady. Sasuke did fireball jutsu as the lady then got burned alive. You stood up from the tree you were standing on and jumped to where Sasuke was. Sakura ran over to the two of you smiling. "Sasuke! You did it!" She exclaimed. You looked over at the lady who broke free from the strings and did hand signs. "No, he didn't stop her. She's-" you suddenly couldn't move. "W-what?" You stuttered. The lady then starts speaking about how she would've never imagined that Sasuke could already use his sharingan. "Y/n my dear." You heard. You glared at the lady. "I'm amazed that you have that much chakra. To do the lightning armor, even if it's just for a little while truly amazes me. I don't think you even had training yet. Maybe i'll take you and Sasuke." She said. "What are you talking about?! Who are you?!" You shouted. You could move your fingers and toes now. "My name is Orochimaru..." He said. You gasped and stared at him wide eyed. "No. Y-You betrayed the hidden leaf long ago." You whispered. "If you want to meet me again, desperately run to the top of the test." Orochimaru continued as he burned the heaven scroll.

"Defeat the three sound ninjas that are under my control." Orochimaru said. "What do you mean see you again?! We never want to see you ever again, got it?!" Sasuke shouted. "That won't do." Orochimaru said as he did a hand sign and stretched his neck  towards Sasuke. You tried your hardest to move and took your katana out. "Don't touch my friends!" You shouted. You swung your katana at him, but he easily dodged and used his tongue to wrap around you and throw you into a tree. When you fell, your head smashed into the tree, instantly knocking you out. "Y/n!" Was the last thing you heard before you passed out. Orochimaru stretched his neck out once more and bit into Sasuke's neck, giving him a curse mark. After Orochimaru bit Sasuke, he retracted his head and smirked. "Think of it as a....parting gift. Sasuke will for sure come look for me for power. I enjoyed seeing your various powers." Orochimaru said as he sunk into the ground. 'Though, i wanted to give a curse mark to Y/n, she decided to jump in and attack me. Even if i didn't get Y/n, i have Sasuke...' Orochimaru thought.

Sasuke was yelling in pain. The curse mark was unbearable, so unbearable that he passed out from the pain. "Y/n! Naruto! Sasuke's....Sasuke's... Y/n! Naruto!" Sakura yelled. But no one could hear her. All her teammates were out of consciousness. All Sakura did was hug Sasuke's limp body and look at yours. Sakura picked all of her teammates bodies and found a spot to lay everyone down. She grabbed a cloth and wiped the blood that was on your head. "What am i to do now? My whole team is unconscious." Sakura said worridly. Sakura spotted your katana not so far away and went to retrieve it. When she picked it up, she almost dropped it. "What is this sword made out of? It's so heavy! How can Y/n carry this with her everywhere?" Sakura exclaimed walking back to where her team was. She put the sword back into your sword holder and sighed. She felt Sasuke's head and it was warm, he was burning up. She took the cloth she used on your head and washed it out and then used it for Sasuke's burning forehead. She grabbed bandages from her pouch and gently wrapped it around your head. Sakura used a different cloth and cleaned Naruto's face from all the dirt. "Wake up. Naruto, Y/n. Sasuke. Wake up." Sakura pleaded.

______________________________________________________

(1120 words)