Chapter 57

*second person p.o.v.*

Kakashi emerged from the ground with his kunai aimed at pain's head. You stood with Choji. You looked through the smoke to see pain about to stab Kakashi. "Go Choji...!" You said. He expanded into a human boulder and with his dad, went to try and squash pain between their human boulders. But pain used his repelling jutsu in time. You ran towards Choji and helped him pull the chain. Kakashi used his chidori and aimed it at his face again.... but it hit the other pain that everyone thought was dead.

Choza got in front of you and Choji and protected you two from the explosion. "Choza, no!" You shouted. Your lightning armor didn't make it in time, which resulted in your leg being crushed and something that stabbed your abdomen. Your hand shakily went to your abdomen and tried to heal it, but your chakra wasn't concentrated so it wasn't working properly. Not so far away from you, you saw Kakashi's upper body sticking out from under building pieces.

"Kakashi, you okay?" You coughed out. He looked at you and widened his eyes. "Y/n, why would you ask me that? You're in way worse condition than me. Are you okay?" He asked. "Yep, just have something stabbed into my stomach and my leg is crushed." You replied groaning afterwards. You look over to Choji and Choza who were unconcious. Pain walked over and looked down at you and Kakashi.

You looked over at him. "Damn you...!" You gritted through your teeth. "Know pain. Feel pain." Pain sneered. This made your blood boil with anger. "Pain? Pain?! Shut the hell up! It's all you ever talk about! People like me have known pain their whole lives! You think teaching them even more pain will change something?!" You shouted.

Pain remained silent. "Yes." He replied. You glared coldly at pain in anger and annoyance. He ignored you and looked at Kakashi. "Now that i know you're not a shadow clone, i shall make certain of your death. It's over. But just to be safe, i will not approach you." Pain said picking up a nail.

Your eyes widened and you tried to move to Kakashi. "No...no! I can't lose you either! Kakashi!" You shouted. "Don't worry, Y/n." He turned to you, smiled, and turned back at pain. Pain flicked the nail at Kakashi. You looked closely at the nail to see it disappear. You widened your eyes in realization. Kakashi used his mangekyo sharingan. Pain jumped away and Choji slowly woke up. He looked at his father, then Kakashi, then lastly, you.

"Y/n!" He shouted. "Choji, check your father." You said pointing to Choza. He nodded and walked over to him. Choji cried and sobbed at the sight in front of him. You looked away and at Kakashi who was fine. You sighed out in relief. "Now's not the time to be crying, Choji. If...you are able to move...report to lady Tsunade about pain's abilities. A counter strategy is imperative!" Kakashi said.

"K-kakashi..sensei?" Choji sputtered. "Cry later! You must... hurry! Run!" Kakashi ordered. Choji looked at his father and tried to stop crying. "Don't let Choza's sacrifice be in vain. You got this, Choji." You gave a small smile. "Persistant fellows, aren't you?" The pain with the explosions said. You looked at the pain.

The skin on his back formed an explosive aimed at Choji. "Darn..! Choji, run!" You shouted with all your might. "Run! Choji!" Kakashi shouted with you. Choji got up and quickly ran away. The explosive was shot and going after Choji, not matter where he went, the explosive followed. You looked at Kakashi who had his mangeyko sharingan.

"Kakashi...you know this will use up all your stamina and chakra...right?" You said with tears in your eyes. "Yes. I do. But i entrust him with the information. Y/n, i want you to survive. Don't cry over me." Kakashi said as the mangekyo sharingan made the explosive disappear.

Kakashi panted and was breathing heavily. You let out a choked and painful sob. "I said don't... cry.. for me... i finally get to see my teammates,...father and sensei..." Those were Kakashi's final words before he went limp. "Why Kakashi? You knew master Jiraiya just died, now you have to too?" You said with an arm covering your face as you cried.

You felt something slide up your arm. You uncovered your eyes and looked down to see Katsuyu. "Hello, Y/n. You are very injured, and you have lost a lot of blood." She said with her soft voice. "Yes, i know. Oh, and don't bother healing Kakashi...i don't think you can heal the dead." You said.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." She said. "No, it's fine. He's not my only sensei who had already passed." You replied. Katsuyu stared at you sadly. You grabbed the thing in your stomach and ripped it out without hesitation. "Y/n! That could make you lose even more blood! Your injuries are already severe!" Katsuyu informed.

"It needed to be taken out anyway. It was bothering me." You replied slowly sitting up. "No, you can't move!" Katsuyu said. "It's fine." You said using your hands to move the concrete pieces off of your crushed leg. You stood up and limped your way out of there. "Find somewhere to sit! You can't be moving! You're only injuring yourself more! Please, lay somewhere!" Katsuyu pleaded.

"Fine." You grunted. You sat down against a building and bit your thumb. You did hand signs and summoned Kuro, Shiroi and Raion. They looked down at you and Katsuyu. "What may we help with?" Kuro asked. You coughed out blood. "G-go kill summonings, i can't do anything at the moment so the least you three can do is help out for me." You said through gritted teeth.

"Y/n, are you sure none of us can help you?" Raion said worridly. "No, just go." You replied. They reluctantly nodded and flickered away. "Katsuyu, tell me what's happened while i was fighting." You said. "Well, Choji had made it to princess Tsunade and informed her about pain's abilities, i am currently healing villagers of the leaf and you. The Akatsuki are also still looking around for anyone who knows who Naruto Uzumaki is and i'm afraid, Shizune has passed away." Katsuyu said sadly.

"Shizune?" You mumbled. Katsuyu nodded. "Where is pain now?" You asked. "I think i seen him in the sky above the village." She said. "A-above the village? Katsuyu! Please protect any villagers that you are healing! I think he's going to destroy the village!" You ordered.

"Almighty Push."

Katsuyu quickly engulfed your body with hers as the village was destroyed by none other than Pain.

___________________________________________________________

Pain 😀😀

-Moonlxght

(1145 words)