Chapter 53

*second person p.o.v.*

Pain summoned a chameleon. "Y/n, do you have a summoning? If you do, what is it?" Jiraiya asked jumping up and summoning a frog. "Yes, i do have a summoning. My summoning's a lion." You said. "Well then, summon it!" He ordered. You nodded and jumped up too. Jiraiya made a big introduction but fell on his face. You sighed and bit your finger and did the hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!" You shouted. A big poof of smoke appeared. You landed on something soft and stood. "What is it, Y/n?" Kuro asked. "Hello Kuro. Let me fill you in." You said. "Master Jiraiya. While i fill Kuro in, i bet you will cover for me, yes?" You asked. "Yes of course! I can't afford to get beaten by Tsunade!" He smiled nervously. You shook your head and looked down at Kuro. "The people with red clouds on their coats are called the Akatsuki. They go after tailed beasts and have killed many innocent people, so they're our enemy here. You will be fighting summonings and them themselves if need be. Get on your lightning armor and get ready, don't ever let your guard down, not around the Akatsuki. Oh, and the man in white hair with his toads, his name is master Jiraiya, he is our ally here." You explained. "Yes, i understand." He said as lightning armor appeared on him.

"Wow, Y/n. You have a nice summoning." Jiraiya complimented. Kuro looked down at him and playfully growled at him. Jiraiya flinched and looked back up at Pain. Jiraiya did hand signs and painted more red markings around his face. "I'm using the honoured sage mode! Y/n, please try to cover for me while i do this! It takes a while to summon the two sages. Plus, my hands can't move out of place. I'm counting on you three to buy me some time. Don't die!" Jiraiya said. "As ungraceful i am, i shall try." Gamaken said. "Yeah, yeah. We get it, now, are we going to get this started or what? I haven't fought in years." Kuro smirked. "Whoa, scary." Gamaken shivered. "A L/n? Only L/n's can summon lions. Ah, i get to fight and kill another L/n. How fun. Each and every L/n are all powerful, and this one has the most powerful chakra out of all of them i ever met. This fight will be interesting." Pain said as his chameleon swallowed him.

"Ah, he vanished. What a bother. It seems i have to use a barrier battel jutsu." Jiraiya complained. He closed his eyes and made a barrier that was going to detect anything that makes contact with it. You heard a loud noise and snapped your head upwards. A three headed dog was running down the pipes. "He saw the barrier and switched to a strong offensive critter! Y/n, Kuro, Gamaken!" Jiraiya shouted. You and Kuro nodded. Gamaken moved out of the way and let you at the three headed dog. Kuro jumped up and bit one of the heads off. Kuro spit the head out. The three headed dog split into seperate dogs and ran after you, Kuro, Jiraiya and Gamaken. "What is this?" You mumbled. "Kuro! You're on your own for now, protect Jiraiya and help Gamaken!" You ordered. "What are you going to do?!" Kuro asked while cutting a dog in half. "I'm going to try and fight these dogs." You said. Lightning armor covered your body. You took out your katana and held it out.

"Y/n, it's too dangerous!" Jiraiya shouted. "Too bad. Something has to be done about it." You said jumping off of Kuro. The dogs went after you and the summonings. You sliced off the head of one of the dogs and landed on one, quickly jumping up on Gamaken. You sliced the dogs coming after Gamaken. "They just keep on multiplying. How the hell are we supposed to kill them?" You told Jiraiya. "I'm not sure. We can try to jump out of here though. Get on Kuro, we're going up!" He replied. You jumped on Kuro and ran after Gamaken who was running up the pipes. The dogs stopped you all though. The dogs jumped and slashed at you guys. "Everyone, cover your ears!" Kuro yelled. You all covered your ears and looked at Kuro. Kuro let out a loud and deep, frightening roar. The roar echoed all around the pipes. Some of the dogs ear bled out and some of the dogs fell. But, most of the dogs were still standing.

The dogs ran after the four of you and jumped. You did hand signs. "Water style: ocean!" You shouted. You put your thumb and index finger to your lips and water came out into a dangerous wave. "Lightning style: lightning dragon!" You shouted. You used your other hand and did a lightning jutsu. A lightning dragon formed and went into the water. The water drowned most of the dogs, each dog being brutally electrocuted by the lightning dragons. It was silent...but not for long. "Here they come again!" Gamaken said. The dogs ran bacm down again. Gamaken went ahead and expoded each of the dogs in his way. Kuro followed close behind, biting each dog after it was caught in Gamaken's explosion. Gamaken and Kuro ran out of the tower, the pipes where the dogs were burst. Kuro landed with Gamaken and looked around. "Are you okay, Y/n, mister Gamaken, Kuro?" Jiraiya asked. "Yes, we are perfectly fine." You replied.

You sat down on Kuro and sighed. "Hey, mister Gamaken, do you think you can move a bit more smoother?" Jiraiya asked his summoning. "But i am ungraceful...." Gamaken replied. Jiraiya smiled a bit and looked back out at the multiple headed dog. "They seem to multiply each time you clobber them...i don't even have a clue what it is...are the doggies bound to self-replicating summoning jutsu?! In any case, we'd better move from this spot. We'll kill one dog at a time! Let's lure them into a small space." Jiraiya said. Kuro and Gamaken jumped off the pipe building, and as you did, you saw the chameleon. Kuro and Gamaken got the dog's attention and ran into a small spot. You looked around and didn't see the dog's anywhere. "Have we lost them?" Jiraiya asked. You looked aroun again and saw a dog jump out of the pipes. Gamaken and Kuro started to run away from the dog. Kuro and Gamaken turned a corner and turned around to see the dogs there.

___________________________________________________________

There will be a timeskip from here to the next chapter so you're not confused this time around 😌

-Moonlxght

(1130 words)