Chapter 87

*second person p.o.v.*

"I love you is something i can promise."

And a promise he kept. Years went by and he loved you just as he promised. His love had never changed for you and he still had butterflies swarming his stomach whenever he was around you. You two had married a year and a half after he had made that promise. Naruto and Hinata also married, not to mention that Sakura and Sato married soon later. Most of your friends got married and had children, while some stayed single.

Everything was going great. "Haru!" You called out for your son. "Yes mom?" His head popped out from behind the wall. "I made breakfast. Could you please wake up your father?" You replied. He nodded and ran to your shared room with Sasuke, shouting, "Dad! It's time to wake up! Mom said so!" You chuckled and set the plates down on the table.

You wiped your hands on a cloth, humming something under your breath. You wore loose, black harem pants with boots, a cropped, black sleeveless turtleneck that was cut just under your chest, with your same trench coat you wore with your old ninja attire. You suddenly felt and arm wrap around you from behind, feeling his fingers trace your bare stomach. "Goodmorning, love." Sasuke grumbled. "Goodmorning." You kissed him and heard gagging noises. "That's disgusting." Haru cringed. "Disgusting? Once you find someone, you'll understand that it's not disgusting." Sasuke sat down. You followed his actions and poured some coffee/tea for you and Sasuke.

"I probably won't find somebody. I never want to do that disgusting stuff." He stuck his tongue out in disgust and ate. "This 'disgusting stuff' you speak of is how you were first made." Sasuke said without thinking. "Sasuke! He's too young to know about that." You blushed a light tint of pink. "I am not too young, mom. I'm 12." Haru said. "Then ask Sasuke to teach you about how babies were made." You sipped on your coffee/tea.

"Dad, how were babies made?" Haru asked innocently. Sasuke choked on his coffee. "U-uh. That's something your teacher can teach you." Sasuke stammered. "I'll have to ask him." Haru said. "All right then, enough of that. Haru, you have a mission coming up, right?" You asked. "Yes i do. It's my first mission in a squad." Haru replied. "Who's in your squad?" Sasuke asked. "Mitsuki, Sachiko and that idiot Boruto." Haru huffed. (Sachiko is Sakura and Sato's daughter).

"A four-man squad. Just like our old team 7, Sasuke." You said. "Yeah, you're right." Sasuke agreed. "Okay, before we leave, let's review your jutsus, Haru." You said. "Mom, i know all of them." Haru smirked. "Sharingan? Lightning armor? Lightning wave? Lightning chain bind? Chidori? Summoning jutsu? Fire ball? Taijutsu? That's not even half. But do you know them all?" You asked. "Yes, yes, no, no, yes, yes, yes and yes." Haru replied. "That's good enough." Sasuke said.

"Okay, we can go. I have some paperwork to give to Naruto. We'll first check his house." You stood up from your seat. "Ugh. I have to see Boruto?" Haru whines. "Yes, you do. Now let's go." Sasuke said. You all walked out of your house and walked to Naruto's and Hinata's. Once you made it, you lightly knocked on the door. The door burst open to see Boruto aiming a punch to your face. You dodged and caught him. You set him down.

"What was that for? That's not how you greet your father's friend." You said. "Sorry. I thought dad was home." He huffed. "So Naruto isn't here?" You asked. Hinata came up from behind Boruto. "Naruto is at the office." Hinata said. "All right, i'll be headed there now. Hinata, would it be okay for Sasuke to bring Haru and Boruto to school?" You looked down at Haru who was glaring at Boruto.

"I wouldn't mind at all." She smiled. "Now then, i'll be going. Meet you at home, Sasuke." You kissed Sasuke before headed to the hokage building. You slammed the door open to Naruto's office. "Naruto!" You yelled. Naruto looked up from his work, a stream of drool hanging from his mouth. "Huh? Y/n? What is it?" He asked. "I have the paperwork. Oh, and by the way, your son tried to punch me the moment i knocked on your door. This is the 4th time this has happened. Not only me, but Sasuke, too." You handed him the papers. "I'll have a talk with him." Naruto sighed.

"That's not the point. He thought i was you, Naruto. When was the last time you were home?" You crossed your arms. "I think...a few days ago. I come home for the night but then leave in the early morning." He replied. "Naruto. No. Do you understand your relationship Boruto?" You put a hand on your forehead. "A father and son relationship?" He questioned. "No, you don't understand, apparently. Boruto hates you. You son isn't supposed to hate you." You sighed. "Oh. Why does he hate me?" He asked.

"Are you serious? You aren't home, spending time with your son. I get you're the hokage, but your son needs your love. He may act like a brat, but he only does because you aren't there. Once Boruto is finished school, go home and spend time with him. Your paperwork can wait." You said sternly. "But-" he was cut off. "Your son needs you. Show him that you care for him, too." You said.

"...fine." he slumped. "Hinata and Himawari needs your love, too. Now, i'll be going. Make sure to eat and drink water, i don't need my bestfriend dying." You said walking away. He nodded and thought about what you said. You were right. He did need to spend some time with his son. Boruto needs his father. You got home and sighed out in relief, taking your coat off and hanging it up.

You sat down on the couch and draped a hand over your eyes. "Finally, a day off." You said. "Yeah, work has been boring." Sasuke plopped down next to you. "Tomorrow we have a mission. It's only one day off." You said. "I don't need to be reminded. Let me just enjoy today." He sighed, taking off his cloak.

You grabbed a book and started reading. Sasuke stared at you from beside you. Feeling his gaze, you spoke up. "What is it?" You side glanced at him. "You're so beautiful." He smiled. "Stop it." You blushed. He pulled you onto his lap and hugged you from behind. "What are you doing?" You giggled. "Hugging my wife." He hid his face in the crook of your neck. You chuckled and went back to reading your book.

As you were reading, you felt him kiss your neck softly. He planted soft kisses on your neck and jaw. You ignored him and continued to read your book. But it was getting harder to concentrate. He started sucking on your neck lightly. "Stop it, Sasuke." You slapped his arm lightly. "Why? You know you like it." He smirked and continued to kiss your neck. His hand rubbed your waist and the kissing on your neck was intensifying by the moment. His hand moved lower and down your body.

He grabbed your inner thigh and squeezed it gently, his kissing not stopping, not for one second. You slammed the book down beside you, pushing Sasuke's face away. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Stop it." You muttered in embarrassment. Your back was pressed up against his chest and it was getting heated. You had every right to be embarrassed. He stopped kissing your neck and swiftly turned you around so you were now straddling him.

"I still can't believe that we got married and had a child. I'm the luckiest man in the world." He rubbed your thigh softly and affectionately, smiling ever so softly. "Yeah, i think about it everyday. It's unbelievable." You returned his smiled. He grabbed the back of your head and pulled you down until your lips connected. He kissed you passionately and lovingly, nothing near lustful nor rough. He then pulled away, breathing heavily and resting his forehead against yours.

"I promise to love you for the rest of my life." He declared. "You better keep that promise." You said. "Of course i will." He said pulling you into another passionate kiss. Cutting the kiss short, you disconnect your lips. "Now if you'll excuse me, i have things i need to get done." You got off his lap, walking out of the living room as your fixed your clothing, leaving Sasuke dumbfounded. 'Did i do something wrong?' Sasuke thought.

(You can imagine the rest...)

_______________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this book 🤗! I hope you enjoyed it! This may be the end. Maybe. Ahem, unless you want more- 👀

P.s. there is more.

-Moonlxght

(1489 words)