Chapter 76

*second person p.o.v.*

After detaching Obito and Madara from the fallen ten tails, the allied shinobi force stood before them in the nine tails cloak, ready to take them on. Obito and Madara did their flame jutsu and had it aimed at the allied shinobi force. The fire blasted around the nine tails cloak and left everyone undamaged. Madara had his susanoo out and Obito using his transportation jutsu to throw out large kunai. The susanoo used its own weapon and also threw it all at the shinobi. You took out your katana and stopped a kunai coming your way. You glanced over at Naruto in worry. "Naruto! Are you sure you can control everyone's nine tails cloak?" You asked. "I-i'm fine!" He stuttered. Obito suddenly disappeared. You looked around and looked above Naruto. "Above you, Naruto!" You and Kakashi shouted at the same time.

Naruto dodged Obito's attack in time. Naruto and other ninja came and tried to attack Obito at the same time, but Obito teleported himself away in time. "The pain of your comrades' death is part of your bond...then there's no need to protect them, right?" Obito asked. "What the hell, you quibbling bastard?! That's what i hate about you! That's not what i'm talking about you, quibbling idiot! I'm saying that i can endure any pain if it involves my comrades. It means i don't want to give them up! It might seem selfish of me...but it's more painful for me to not have any comrades in here!" Naruto shouted with a hand on his heart. Just as Naruto said that, the ten tails screeched loudly and broke out of the rock holding him down.

You covered your ears as the ten tails was screeching. It was so loud. The ground shook and a shockwave of some sort sweeped the land. Soon after that, another shockwave came and swept the land again, except it was more powerful than the last. Lightning struck in the sky and tornados were scattered across the battlefield. It soon died down and what was left was a cloud of smoke. "Naruto protected us again." You heard a leaf ninja mutter. You snapped your head in the direction of Naruto to see he was injured. "Is that all you've got?" The injured Naruto smirked. You ran to him and kneeled beside him. "You idiot! What the hell is wrong with you?! Thinking you could control so many nine tail cloaks. Now look at you, you're injured." You scolded. The nine tails cloak slowly faded off of you. "Sorry." He panted. "Don't apologize." You mumbled.

You grabbed Naruto's shoulder and healed him using medical ninjutsu. "Nice try pretending to be tough, but it seemed you've reached your limit. You've given me something to look forward to...but i think it's time you made your exit." Madara said. But he was taken aback when he saw that the allied shinobi force was standing in front of Naruto protectively. "Everyone! Let's join together and fight as one!" Hinata shouted. "Right!" The crowd cheered. Sakura jumped down beside you. "Let's heal Naruto faster!" She smiled healing him. You nodded. You looked back up to the ten tails to see it transforming again. It became more muscular. It opened its mouth and spat an ugly giant red flower.

The thing pointed its head up and made a tailed beast bomb. The beast bomb got bigger and bigger each moment. "It's huge." Sakura muttered. "We can't waver after coming this far! Naruto is putting everything into doing what has to be done. Naruto's words just now made it clear!" Your voice was loud and stern. "Yeah. He's been going out of his way even to protect shinobi like us..." you heard a leaf ninja say. "That's not what i was talking about. He's told us that he considers us all of his comrades from the bottom of his heart." You said. Murmurs went around questioning the word 'comrades.' "We're comrades!" A ninja shouted. Other ninjas from different villages shouted the same thing. "We'll fully heal Naruto! We have to do what we have to do! If we're going to die anyways, we might as well go down...fighting to the best of our abilities!" Sakura finished.

The shinobi around you made hand signs and made many earth walls. The giant beast bomb was released. It broke through all the barriers and was about to hit you all when suddenly something stopped it. It was Bee. As Bee was pushing it back, it disappeared. "What happened?" You asked to no one. "I'm not sure." Sakura replied. Just as Sakura replied, someone appeared before you. "Am i late?" Minato asked. "Nope. Right on time, Dad!" Naruto replied. "The fourth hokage, Minato Namikaze." You said surprised. He turned around. "You must be Y/n, right?" He smiled. "How do you know my name?" You asked. "I was your mother's sensei. And i've heard a lot about you from her and Naruto. I want to thank you for being like a mother to Naruto when me and Kushina weren't there for him. I also thank you for being Naruto's first friend." Minato said. "O-oh. U-uhm, no problem i guess." You stuttered awkwardly.

"W-wait...who..?" Sakura questioned confused. "I'm Minato Namikaze. Brace for an impending explosion." Minato said. A large boom noise was heard behind you. "What?" Sakura asked. "I sent to ten tails' attack back toward the sea." Minato replied. Water burst out from the rocks behind you. Before you were blown away, you did hand signs and made your lightning armor. You created spikes out of the soles of your feet on your lightning armor so you wouldn't move. You grabbed Sakura and Naruto's arm too before they were also blown away. It soon died down and you released your lightning armor. "Wh-who are you?" Sakura stuttered. "Relax. I'm an ally. Thank you both for healing Naruto! Are you...Naruto's girlfriend?" Minato asked. You let out a light laugh. "Huh? Hmmm...uh-huh... yeah! I suppose you could say that!" Naruto nodded.

"You keep quiet!" Sakura said banging her head on his. "Don't waste your energy talking!" Sakura yelled. "You're supposed to help heal me, but i just suffered more damage..." Naruto said. "I'll heal the extra damge too! Or Y/n could just do it instead!" Sakura yelled. "Please go easy on my son." Minato nervously smiled. "So, why did this happen so suddenly? It seems like you knew." Sakura told Naruto. "I sensed his chakra when i was in nine tails mode. The others should be arriving soon." Naruto replied. "Others?" You questioned. "Something's coming!" Ino shouted. Lord third suddenly landed beside Minato. "Old man third..." you mumbled. "Minato, you're as fast as ever!" The thrid hokage said. Two others landed beside you. "The first and second hokage. What the hell is going on?" You said shocked. "Fourth...you're better at teleporting than i am!" Tobirama exclaimed. "All right, Let's do this!" Hashirama also said. "I can't believe i'm standing in the presence of all the former hokage." You muttered. "Right?" Sakura agreed.

__________________________________________________________

(1195 words)