Chapter 11

I don't own Grey's Anatomy or any of its characters

TW: ED, SH

Later that day when it was quiet Meredith yanked at her iv and quickly pulled it out. She quickly changed out of her hospital gown and into her regular clothes. She didn't want to be seen with a hospital gown on. That would make what she was about to attempt to do 10x harder. When she stood up to change a big wave of dizziness all of a sudden came over her and she waited for it to pass. Once it passed she walked over to the doorway to her room and slowly looked around the corner. When the coast was clear she quickly walked down the hallway. She wanted out of that hospital now.

Somehow she slipped past everyone. Luckily she didn't see anyone who knew that she was currently hospitalized. She got to the entrance of the hospital and breathed a sigh of relief. "I did it, I'm free" she thought to herself.

She goes outside and another wave of dizziness comes over her. She kept getting dizzy when she was moving throughout the hospital but kept ignoring it. She couldn't shake this feeling of dizziness however and it overtakes her and she falls to the ground unconscious.

A random person sees her fall to the ground unconscious and yells for help. Immediately a nurse is there with a gurney and puts her on it. She is quickly brought over to the pit. They didn't realize she was already a patient.

"I have a young women here. Mid 20s, passed out outside of the hospital. Has been unconscious for a few minutes now." The nurse says.

Bailey sees Meredith on the gurney and quickly rushes over. "What happened? She is a patient already and is not supposed to be out of her room. Did she try to leave?"

The nurse pushes up Meredith's sleeve and sees a hospital bracelet.

Bailey says "I got her."

Meredith wakes up a few minutes later and sees Bailey. She instantly starts to sob. She knows she's caught.

"Shh, shh. It's ok Mer, let's get you back to your room."

Bailey wheels her back to her room and sees nurses outside of Meredith's room panicking.

"She tried to leave and passed out." Bailey tells the nurses. Bailey helps a crying Meredith back into her hospital gown. "Now Meredith why did you try to leave? You cannot be by yourself, it's not safe for you. Was the dizziness bad?"

Meredith says in between sobs "I...can't ...be...here...you guys... will make... me fat." She sobs. "I...wasn't...dizzy" she lied.

"Meredith tell the truth. I know you were feeling dizzy. Your body can't handle being at this low weight."

"Fine. I was really dizzy" she says sobbing.

"Thank you for telling me. I'm going to put these fluids back in you. That will help as long as you don't pull it out again"

" I don't want it." Meredith complains.

"You need it." Bailey cleans Meredith's skin and reinserts the iv. "All done, leave it this time Meredith."

Big thanks to the following person who helped give me an idea for this chapter! HeiraelleO12greys