CHAPTER 3: I WANT HER

JENNIE

At this moment, I'm at my penthouse fixing myself because I have to meet someone later

At this moment, I'm at my penthouse fixing myself because I have to meet someone later. I'm not dressing up for my blind date; I'm dressing up because it's already in my nature to dress up and slay every time.

I hate my parents for doing this to me. They want me to find someone to marry because, according to them, I'm no longer getting younger, and they want to die seeing me with someone.

I didn't even know the definition of love. I actually have many suitors, but I ignored all of them because I didn't want a commitment or someone to say that they owned me.

No one can own me except myself.

I'm an independent woman; I don't need a man in my life.

"Ms. Kim, Bobby is already waiting for you." Mina notified me.

I did a final check of myself in the mirror before I looked at Mina and said, "Ok, let's go."

We got out of my penthouse building, and I sat inside the car. Bobby started driving, and Mina gave me the details about Song Mino, which I read while we were on the way.

I learned a lot of things about my blind date. good and bad things, but more on the bad things. It looks like my blind date is not a good man but instead an ignorant asshole.

We arrived at the Luxury Hotel & Restaurant. The owner of this place is one of our business partners.

"Bobby, wait for us here." I told Bobby as I handed back the details of my blind date to Mina.

Bobby nodded, "Yes, Ms. Kim."

We went inside the hotel and rode the elevator; Mina was with me.

The restaurant is on the seventh floor. 

The elevator opened, and Mina talked to the waiter, who guided us to a private room.

"This way, Ms. Kim." The waiter said so, and we followed him. I already expected that we would be having a date in a private room. "Enjoy your stay here."

The waiter politely bowed and left us. 

"Mina, stay here and wait for me." I ordered her.

"Ok, Ms. Kim." She replied, and I entered the private room.

I roamed my eyes inside the private room to check my surroundings.

"A wonderful evening to you, Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." Mino welcomed me, and he was planning to hug me, but I avoided it and took a seat. "So what do you want to eat?"

"I don't want anything; I've already eaten my dinner." I spoke straightforwardly and looked at him boringly.

He took a seat in front of me and smiled like a camel at me, saying, "Ok, Jennie, so let's get to know each other first. You can ask me a question if you want."