CHAPTER 46: JEALOUS CHICKEN

LALISA

I met Nini's private investigator yesterday, Min Yoongi, or Suga

I met Nini's private investigator yesterday, Min Yoongi, or Suga. We had a talk about my mom, and he is currently looking for her location and said in about a week he will be able to locate her.

I've been lost in my deep thoughts. I don't know what I'm going to do if Yoongi-oppa finds her since it's been awhile since I last saw my mother.

From: Unknown

Soon you will be mine...
10:13AM

Also, it has been a week since this unknown person texted me. I just ignored and blocked the number, but it kept texting me using different numbers.

I don't have time to deal with this unknown person since I'm too focused on finding my mother.

Bam Oppa😎 is calling...

LM: Hello

BB: Hey! Lil sis, I'm here in town.

LM: Really? Do you perhaps want to meet me, which is why you called?

BB: Yes, can I meet my one and precious little sister?

LM: Stop with the cheesy line of yours. Let's meet at the Star Cafe in an hour.

BB: Ok! See you, love you!

LM: I love you too!

Call Ended

"Who is that, Lili?" Nini asked from behind me, then she hugged me tightly. It looks like she just arrived from her meeting.

"It's Bambam-oppa." I answered, letting her hug me.

"Why was he called?"

"He is here, and he wanted to meet me."

"Where will you two be meeting?"

"Star Cafe."

"When?"

"Later, can I go?"

"Of course, if you are going to go home late, kindly tell your brother to drive you, or you can call either me or Bobby to pick you up."

"Don't worry, Nini; I think we'll just bond until after dinner."

"Enjoy yourself, okay?" I nodded and turned to face her.

I was welcomed by her ethereal beauty; she flashed me her gummy smile, which melted my heart. "How's the meeting?"

"It went well. We will be releasing the new collection in three days." She purred when I started running my fingers through her hair.

"Take a rest for at least five minutes before you continue working. I'll get going now; I need to meet Oppa now. Eat the lunch I bought for you, don't stress yourself, and control your anger." I told her, and she chuckled.