CHAPTER 30: START OF FOCUSING ON YOU

JENNIE

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life. I successfully made Lili fall in love with me. She confessed her feelings in front of everyone, and she even sang a song for me. She is very romantic and simple. Her simplicity can really make me happy and make my heart flutter. Simple dates, hugs, kisses, cuddles, and I love you messages make me happy and content.

I'm cuddling Lili right now while she is still sleeping. I woke up first and didn't bother to leave the bed since she was holding me tightly as if she didn't want me to go.

I stared at her the whole time while listening to her heartbeats.

"I love you, Nini." She suddenly spoke, and she opened her eyes. She kissed my forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and lips. She gave me her biggest smile. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I love you too, Lili. Good morning as well, and I slept really, really well. I love waking up with you by my side." I pecked her lips.

"I forgot something." She suddenly said.

"What is it?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet. Morning breathe." She covered her mouth.

"It's fine; your mouth smells like mint, Lili, and I already kissed it." I removed her hand, and I pecked her lips again. "I don't care if you haven't brushed your teeth yet. Even if you haven't brushed your teeth for the whole year, I will keep kissing that mouth of yours."

"Isn't that gross?"

"No, it isn't. I already tasted your saliva, so don't be shy about not brushing your teeth."

"Nini, can you filter your words? You are really a straightforward person."

"But you know, your saliva tastes so sweet." She held my cheeks and suddenly pinched and played with them.

"Straightforward Nini." She smiled at me while she continued playing with my cheeks.

"Shy Lili." I play with her cheeks too. "Do you have classes today?"

"None, so I'll be going to your company today. Therefore, I can watch you all day to know where you are, what you are doing, and to guard you since you left your work yesterday for Mina. I'm not going to let you go home if you haven't finished your job today."

"It's fine as long as you are with me all day."

"This is the start of focusing on you. Therefore, prepare yourself, because I don't want you to be late to work." She winked at me, looking so hot, especially when her top button is unbuttoned, revealing her collarbone.

This temptation...

•••

LALISA