CHAPTER 50: GROUP DATE

JENNIE

It has been a week since Lili went back to the hospital to continue her internship

It has been a week since Lili went back to the hospital to continue her internship. I hired Suga to secretly follow and protect her. I felt uneasy since someone was always sending me a death threat and that someone wanted to have my girlfriend.

"Ms. Kim." Mina called for my attention, which made me look at her.

"What is it?" I inquired.

"Mr. Chanthara wants to meet you." Mina answered.

"Tell him to meet me next week." She nodded and went out of my office.

I was talking to him without Lili's knowledge. I warned him not to go near Lili, which he did, and of course there is something to exchange.

He is a slave for money, so I gave him a good amount and threatened him. I showed a bit of mercy on him since he bought my girlfriend into this world.

I hate that he is my girlfriend's biological father, but not because of him, I won't be having a lover.

"Jendeukie!" I didn't notice that Jisoo had arrived here at my office.

"Why?"

"Why did you not tell me you were meeting Mr. Chanthara?" Jisoo asked, and I am no longer curious how she knows since she has her own connections too and we can't hide anything from her.

"I don't want anyone, especially Lili, to know that I'm talking to him because her past might haunt her again." I told her.

"You warned him not to show himself to Limario, don't you?" I nodded, and she sighed. "Don't meet him alone; we don't know if he is planning something."

"I know; don't worry." I stated.

"I'm not worrying about you; instead, I'm worried about him, because if he made a wrong move, you might shoot him on the spot."

I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked her without looking at her.

She sat in the seat in front of me and said, "I'm here to tell you to free your schedule for tomorrow."

"Why?" I looked at her now, raising an eyebrow.

"We are having five couple dates." She showed me her five fingers.

"Who are the other couple beside us?"

"Seulgi and Irene, Taehyung and Jungkook, and Nayeon and Jeongyeon."

"Where are we going?" I asked, expecting something nice to do or go to.

"Amusement park." she answered, which made me scowl.

"Psshh, what are we? Teenage couples?" I mocked her date idea.

"Actually, it was Limario's idea." she stated.