CHAPTER 21: ENEMY

LALISA

Grand Kim asked me to accompany him to Kim Entertainment

Grand Kim asked me to accompany him to Kim Entertainment. He is planning to visit the building because he wants to check if everything is perfect and fine. 

Therefore, I can be found walking to the Kim Entertainment, wearing casual clothes which is a black hoodie, skinny ripped jeans, and converse chuck taylor.

I seriously prefer wearing casual outfit than formal outfit. 

"Ms. Lisa, you're already here." Mina-unnie welcome me and she bowed politely which made me did the same.

"I told you to just call me, Lisa and you don't need to be so formal especially when I'm not your boss. You can freely addressed me casually wherever we are." I smiled at her.

She chuckled, "Fine, just make sure that Ms. Kim won't scold me for calling you informally, Lisa."

"Don't worry about her, I can handle her. By the way, where is the old man?" I asked.

"He is here." Mina pointed behind me, which made me turn around to see Grand Kim had just arrived.

"Oh, Lisa, you're already here. Did I make you wait?" he asked me as he hugged me tightly.

"Nope, I also just arrived." I hugged him back and pulled away.

"Ok, shall we go now?" I nodded.

"Yes, we should. Lead the way, old man." He laughed, and we walked inside Kim Entertainment.

Everyone greeted him or us; I don't know, but I guess they greeted him. They are all looking at me with a curious expression, probably because I'm their boss and they have no idea who I am.

We roamed around the whole building and then stopped at the dance studio, where trainees were having a monthly evaluation.

We entered inside, and all of the trainees greeted him.

I saw Nini looking at me and I smiled at her. She signed me to sit beside her, but I signed her that I was accompanying her grandfather. 

She secretly pouted and turned her attention again to the trainees. Since I'm not a part of the workers here at Kim Entertainment, I sat quietly at the side.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Hirai Momo from Japan and I'm twenty-one years old." A trainee introduced herself.

"You can perform now." A staff member said.

She performed Fancy by Twice and I could say that she is a great dancer. I glanced at the judges and they seemed pleased with her performance.

After she performed, she sat beside me and drank her water. She was fanning herself and she looked at me.