CHAPTER 42: HAWAII

LALISA

We have already arrived in Hawaii; Nini and I were sharing a room, and our things are already unpacked, so we decided to enjoy the beach

We changed into a new pair of clothes, and then we went together to the beach.

I saw that Chaeyoung, Jisooni, Taehyung-oppa, Jungkook, Seulgi, and Irene-unnie had already changed into their beach outfits and were looking at the view.

I slowly approached them, with Nini following behind me. I secretly took a photo of them, looking like they were all having fun.

After taking a couple of photos, I put my camera on the table under the big umbrella.

"Let's play in the water!" I shouted, and the young ones hurriedly ran into the water.

"Yohoo!!!" They yelled out, and we played in the water.

We keep splashing each other with water and playing tag, not caring about anything but ourselves.

'Kids.' the older ones said in thought.

•••

JENNIE

At this moment, we are staying at the hut and watching our partners and kids play in the water

At this moment, we are staying at the hut and watching our partners and kids play in the water. They are having fun, and they keep laughing at their silliness.

All of a sudden, I heard an unknown guy speak in English: "Look at those girls; they are so hot."

"They look Asian, but it is fine. I love Asian people." His companion replied.

They were four white men.

"Look at those legs." He whistled.

"Do you hear them?" Irene asked us.

Jisoo nodded. "Yeah, they are talking about our partners."

We put our gaze on the four white men, who don't know anything about what's going on in their surroundings.