CHAPTER 11: CUDDLE

LALISA

Earlier was such a disaster because my brother, Bambam, got beaten up by Nini, and she did that to protect me because she assumed that my brother was a bad guy, which made Bambam hate her more.

I hope we will not have a hard time having my brother's blessing.

At this moment, Nini and I are cuddling in my bed because she pleaded, using her baby voice and puppy eyes, that she wanted us to cuddle to sleep.

"Lili." I heard her call me, breaking my trance.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, stroking her hair gently.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your brother." She sincerely apologized, which made me crack a smile.

"It's fine, don't worry." I reassured her.

"But he is your brother." She stated.

"I told you it was fine, but don't do that again."

"Yeah, I promise, I will listen to you first." She has her head buried in my neck, her right arm is on my waist, my right arm is her pillow, my left arm is holding her right arm, and our legs are entangled.

"Sleep now, Nini. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Lili."

•••

Last night, we slept cuddling each other, and I woke up because I felt someone was staring at me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Nini staring at me. 

Our eyes met, and she showed me her adorable gummy smile. She is undeniably beautiful and cute, even though she just woke up.

"Good morning, Lili!" She kissed my cheeks, and I covered my face with a pillow. "Awwee, my Lili is blushing."

"Nini, stop teasing me." She went on top of me and removed the pillow that was covering my face.

"Don't cover your beautiful face, Lili. I want to see it." She successfully removed it, and she smiled at me. "You are so pretty, Lili."

"You are not as bad as yourself, Nini." I said, and she sat on my tummy. "Get off me, Nini. We have to go to the mansion."

"Can we just stay here while cuddling?" She pouted.

"Nope, we can't. Mom and Dad are probably waiting for us now, and I also want to see Jisooni."

She sighed, "Can you not be too close to Jisoo?" 

"Nini, it's Jisoo-unnie." I told her, earning an eyeroll from her.

"I don't care; just don't be too close to her." She said it in a sassy tone.

I shook my head, disagreeing. "Nope, we are like sisters, so it's normal for us to be close, and also, she is now standing as my guardian here in Seoul."

"But you guys are way too close for a sister; I might have thought that you guys are a couple." She stated this, sounding irritated.

"But we are not." I responded, making her grumble.

She sat on the bed, and I did the same thing: "That's why I'm getting jealous. You're clingy and sweet to her while me, I'm the only one initiating everything first."

"Nini, I'm yours, and you are mine. We will get married soon. It's not because I'm not initiating some kind of relationship that it means that I don't like you or anything. You don't have to be jealous, because I'm already yours. Jisooni is my sister and guardian. We've known each other for a decade, but we've never seen each other more than as sisters—nothing more, nothing less. While you're here, Nini, I already think of you as my future wife."