CHAPTER 45: McDONNIE

JENNIE

It has been a week since Lili and her dad talked

It has been a week since Lili and her dad talked. It has also been a week since we went back to normal. I continue handling Kim Corporation, and Lili sometimes helps me reduce my work.

Lili is still working at the Star Cafe and at Nayeon's family restaurant because she wanted to earn money, even though I offered her to just work with me and then I would pay her, and she chose to refuse my offer.

She is still suspended at the hospital, but after at least two weeks, she will be able to go back there.

At this moment, I'm here in the meeting room with some investors and business partners. We are talking about our new clothes that will be released in the next week.

It took about three hours of discussion before we reached a nice agreement.

The meeting ended nicely and successfully. Mina assisted me to the area where the photoshoot would be happening.

We went to the photoshoot site, and I saw one of the people I hate the most, none other than Nancy McDonnie.

"Oh, hello there, Ms. Kim." She greeted me sassily, and I just rolled my eyes. "Having a bad day?"

"I saw you, so you ruined my day." I watched the on-going photoshoot. "What are you doing here?"

"I'll be one of your models. I'll squeeze my schedule to help your company."

"Don't be full of yourself, McDonnie. No one is forcing you to do this. Your own father was the one who pleaded with me to let you become one of the models."

"Tsk." She just clicked her tongue.

"Okay! Next model!" The photographer, named Joon, shouted.

It is now McDonnie's turn.

She is kind of doing great, but she lacks something. Joon is the one who helps her through the shoot.

"Ms. Kim, do you want to see the photo?" He asked me, and I nodded. He guided me to where the monitor was. He showed me the photos.

"Add some accessories; turn it into black and white." I pointed to some photos, and he nodded in understanding. "There is something lacking on the set."

"I think we should add some silk fabric over here at the top and at the bottom. What do you think, Ms. Kim? He asked me, and I nodded.

"Not bad; we can do that." He smiled at me.

He asked some staff to add some silk fabric as the background, and he asked them to adjust the lights.

Mina, my secretary, and I are standing on the side, watching and observing, while the models and the photographer keep doing their jobs.

"Ms. Kim, what do you think about my photos?" This McDonnie went beside me again.

She is irritating.